X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV) Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV)   MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV) Empty8/31/2008, 9:54 pm

~MATHLER is shown in the classroom, and it is later in the day, so it seems that he is proctoring a detention classroom. He is holding a ruler and slapping it in his palm as he looks to the camera, then looks at the students and shakes his head in disgust~
MATHLER: "Ladies and Gents, I come to you today live from detention! It seems that today I have been given the 'privilege' of watching these punks who received detention from their teachers. You know, now that I think of it, these immature children remind a lot of Plin, since most of them won't make it to their graduation day! Plin, you were thrown out of school for being nothing but a rotten child, and that's still all that you are. The fact that you were "thrown out" doesn't scare me... I would have loved to seen you in my class. It would have been pure ecstasy breaking your feeble child-like mind down. But now, I have an even better opportunity, and that is to break you down physically in the ring. Once you feel the wrath of the Derivative, there will be no getting up."
~MATHLER sees two students talking and begins to yell and charge at them with the ruler raised as the camera cuts~
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV)   MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV) Empty9/1/2008, 3:23 pm

~Brad stores the camera on his bag

Brad: MATHLER is always a pleasure to work with you, i have to go to another interview. See you!

~Opens the door and faces Plin, who is in company with a small blonde woman
~Plin enters the detention room, as it was his own house

Plin: Good evening youngsters, i'm Plin also known Roberto Suárez, and this is Christina Rey my social assistant, and also a gift for breaking some minor laws.

Plin: I'm here to lecture you, about the things that all of you hasn't to do, to be a good element of the comunity.

Christina: Don't upset Mathler, it'll be fast, we only leave him a few minutes by lecture.

Plin: Always in hurry. Well, you, the pigtailed girl, what do you do to be in this detention room?

Girl: I talk too much at class.

Plin: I didn't hear nothing. That latino boy of the end, and you?

Boy: I bulliied a classmate and beated him till unconsciusness.

Plin: That's a better reason to be here. And why u beated him?

Boy: I'm a member of the Latino NY Brotherhood, and we are at war with the Asian Yorker Brand, he was at the wrong class.

Plin: Have you seen that boys? Gangs are bad, all that political and racist violence isn't the way. Violence has to be pure, and free, a violence that come from the heart. Come to watch my match this wednesday at "When Worlds Collide", i'll show you.

Christina: Stop, sorry Mathler. Let's go Plin, and don't think that this lecture won't be punished.

Plin: Bye, boys.... Ah, MATHLER can you give them some entrances to the shows? I have my bank account seized.
Back to top Go down

MATHLER addresses Plin (9/3 PPV)
Page 1 of 1