X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plin's RP for 22/04

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Plin's RP for 22/04 Empty
PostSubject: Plin's RP for 22/04   Plin's RP for 22/04 Empty4/20/2009, 3:42 pm

~Back, in Dr. Cooper's consultation~
Arisa: "Doctor Cooper, we need help. You have to solve Plin's illness."
Dr. Cooper: "You can call me Sheldon."
~Plin is seated with arms crossed~
Plin: *Angry* "I'm okay, mom, I don't need a psychiatrist.""
Arisa: *Starts to argue* "Yes, you do. Now be a good boy, and we will go to the carousel later."
Plin: *Continue arguing* "I'm not a kid. I am 12 years old, I'm almost a man. But I'll be good, if you get me XFE: Superstars for my Xbox."
~Arisa gets surprised~
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: "Did you hear that? His Illness is improving."
Arisa: "Improving?"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: "Yes, last time, that he was here, he believed he was five years old, now he believes he's twelve!"
~Plin gets up, and stares at Dr. Cooper~
Plin: "Stupid doctor! I don't believe I'm twelve, I am twelve!!! I don't need to waste my time here. I'll go to train for my match!"
~Plin leaves the room, slamming the door~
Arisa: "Good, he's gone. What do I have to do now?"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: "Continue, with the frog extract pills. His mind is traveling through time, in a few weeks he can recover, but be patient."
Arisa: "Okay, I'll do that. By the way, can you give me another bottle of frog extract pills?"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: "Another one? That bottle was supposed to last three week. Have you lost them?"
Arisa: "No. I'm giving him triple doses." *Dr. Cooper face shows concern* "Don't look me like that...It's working, right?"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: "Okay, but be careful, stop if he starts to show secondary effects. I'll order another bottle for you, but I'll need your phone number to call you when it's ready."
~Arisa grabs a piece of paper and a pen and writes down the number. She then hands it to the Doctor~
Arisa: "Please, don't call me before or during a show. Usually the next day is the best."
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: "I'll remember that, just a second, I might have a bottle around here some place." *Sticks in hand in his pocket and pulls out a full bottle. He hands it to Arisa while smiling*
Arisa: *With innocent look* "Thanks, Sheldon."
~Arisa gets up, and exits the room~
Arisa: "What I have to do for Plin..." *She shakes her head*
Back to top Go down

Plin's RP for 22/04
Page 1 of 1