X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plins rage at locker room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Plins rage at locker room Empty
PostSubject: Plins rage at locker room   Plins rage at locker room Empty8/17/2008, 3:31 pm

~Plin is in the locker room area changing from his street clothes to his wrestling attire for the show~

The Sentinel: "Hi, Plin. Have you recovered from your last beat-down by Materazzi?"

Plin: "It wasn't a fair match, he cheated by having broken crystals inside his gloves which made it easier for me to bleed. Plus the fact that it was a one fall match and not hardcore rules irritates me even more that he did that!!!"

The Sentinel: "Excuses...."

~Plin walks right up to The Sentinel and has his face inches away from The Sentinel's face~

Plin: "Give me a match without rules. A match where i can use all my potential and i'll show no mercy."

~Plin then walks away before The Sentinel can answer as The Sentinel stands there with a furious look in his eye~

The Sentinel: "Nobody, and I mean NOBODY walks away from me!"

~He walks over to Plin and spins him around before speaking again to him~

The Sentinel: "You want a Hardcore match in my house? You think you got what it takes? Do not make me regret making this match, or you will find out just how Hardcore I can get around here. And don't you EVER turn your back towards me again, once is a mistake since you are new, a second time will warrant me to take action, and that is a side of me you do NOT want to see."

~The Sentinel then looks at Plin with a sadistic smile before turning his back to Plin and walking out of the locker room~
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Plins rage at locker room   Plins rage at locker room Empty8/17/2008, 3:37 pm

Plin wrote:
*Plin shoots a straight to the locker room

Something is missing here...
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Plins rage at locker room   Plins rage at locker room Empty8/17/2008, 5:39 pm

Don't worry. I'll fix it up.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plins rage at locker room   Plins rage at locker room Empty

Back to top Go down

Plins rage at locker room
Page 1 of 1