X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massages at the locker room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Massages at the locker room Empty
PostSubject: Massages at the locker room   Massages at the locker room Empty12/6/2008, 1:23 pm

~It seems to be a calm night at the "Violent Madness" locker room~
~Materazzi enters the locker room, with a confident look~
Materazzi: "Plin, Arisa, are you here?"
~A voice arrives from behind a door~
Arisa: "Yes, wait a moment Materazzi, I'll be right there."
~Arisa exits from the sauna door, she is soaked and only wears a little tiny towel around her body, Materazzi gets groggy with that view~
Arisa: "What are you looking, we were only working, I can't massage in the sauna with my normal suit, it would ruin it."
Materazzi: "Will you make me a massage with that tiny towel after tonight's LoM match?"
Arisa: "Are you kidding? I have to bring a mirror, to make you see the perverted face that are you wearing. You have to learn from Plin, he is a gentleman, and never will look a woman, the same way that you do."
~Plin appears, exiting from the sauna, he is also wearing a tiny towel, he looks at Materazzi, later looks at Arisa's back, and another time looks at Materazzi. This time smiling~
Arisa: "Welcome Plin, have you relaxed with my special massage?"
Plin: "It has been great Arisa, I don't know what I have been doing till now without the help of your hands."
~Plin turns to Materazzi, this time he has a serious look~
Plin: "Tonight Materazzi you have a hard match tonight. Dominator beat me last time, we took vengeance on him last week, when we and the other Black Wraiths kicks his ribs and smashed his head, but this time will be different."
Materazzi: "This time, he won't be chained."
Arisa: "And he will have the support of the crowd, something that none of you have, to don't talk about The Sentinel grudge against both of you."
Plin: "That's the point. You have more power than me, but less control. I've been teaching you for about three months, to be a good wrestler and satisfy your desire of blood and chaos. Tonight is time to show what have you learned in this three months."
Materazzi: "I won't disappoint you, Master."
~Materazzi turns at Arisa~
Materazzi: "If I win, will you make me a special sauna-massage?"
Arisa: "Until you learn to be a gentleman like Plin, you will have only normal massages. By now, only go to that ring and crush Dominator, I'll cook a special dinner for the three of us if you win."
Plin: "Don't sidetrack my partner Arisa. Materazzi only has a goal for win, and is to bath on Dominator's blood. Arisa's cooking is only a plus to the win, have you understood this?"
Materazzi: "Yes, I do."
Back to top Go down

Massages at the locker room
Page 1 of 1