X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jade speaks out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Jade speaks out   Jade speaks out Empty5/7/2008, 5:50 pm

Time: 1127
Weather: 78 degrees / C, cloudy skies

-Start Transmission-
[Jade is seen watching the May 7th show in the back in the female’s locker room with Kristen and Teresa, most particularly Quan’s match]

Jade
“Right there! I told you! :she is referring to the point where Quan takes out a steak in his match:”

:Kristen and Teresa leaning in:

Kristen
“That’s not dog, I don’t think….”

Teresa
“That’s just gross either way, a steak? A dog steak? Do they make those?”

Jade
“Probably in that country they do, you know, I went on line the other day and looked up the Mongolian women on google, and I gotta say, can’t tell the difference between the men and women.”

Kristen
“Does this mean I should leave my Chihuahua in the back when we go out there Jade?”

Jade
“:laughing: Chica you better leave it at the hotel, or like not in the arena, next thing you know it will look like an reenactment of Pet Cemetery out there when he starts eating everything in sight!”

:They watch the end of the match with Quan having his hand raised and the Sentinel posting the match card for the 10th of May:

Teresa
“Jade! :Jade looks over to her: You drew Mongolian Dog Eater!”

Jade
”Ha..ha…ha. I just hope he doesn’t get all Mike Tyson on me during our match, I lotion this skin everyday for the silky smoothness, not the tenderness of being a live meal for someone who lives in the stone ages.”

[The scene ends as all 3 girls are laughing at her comment]
-End Transmission-
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Delivery   Jade speaks out Empty5/8/2008, 5:48 am

[Behind the scenes at XFW a messenger carrying a large package approaches the women’s locker room. Knocking on the door an XFW staff member answers]

Messenger: “Hello, I have a package for Jade Bachman, will you sign for it?”

XFW Staffer: “Do I have too, she not here right now?”

Messenger: “ I need a signature, otherwise this lot just sits here in the corridor”

XFW Staffer: “What is it anyway?”

Messenger: “ The label says, 2 dozen special steaks and 2 gallons of 'superior' Mongolian Hot Sauce”.

XFW Staffer: “OK, fine. I will sign. But I can’t guarantee they will get delivered.”

Messenger: ”Fine with me lady.”

[The staffer signs and then takes the package, holding it suspiciously away from her and returns to the locker room]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Reaction to the delivery   Jade speaks out Empty5/8/2008, 4:56 pm

Time: 1547
Weather: 81 degrees / C, cloudy skies

-Start Transmission-
[The scene opens up with the XFW staffer going around the locker room to the relaxation area with the television where Jade, Kristen, and Teresa can be seen playing Guitar Hero 3…]

XFW Staffer “Um, Jade? :the television is so loud that she doesn’t hear the staffer until she raises her voice: JADE!!!”

Jade “:turning around since she is not actively playing at the moment: Yes?”

XFW Staffer “I have a package for you here….from Quan.”

:The other two girls overhear and hit the ‘pause’ button on their controllers and peer over at Jade and the Staffer:

Jade “Really? :she takes her keys out and cuts open the package not even looking at the label: What the hell?!?”

:Jade drops the package as a few pieces of steak bounce out of the box as it hits the floor and glass breaking can be heard as all four women scream at the same time:

Jade “That’s so sick! I think I just died a little inside breathing that in, and what’s that other smell?”

Teresa “:leaning over picking up a bottle and twisting it around reading: Superior Mongolian Hot Sauce.”

XFW Staffer “I also have something else for you Jade :she reaches in her pocket as Jade leans back suspiciously, and pulls out a pen: I just need you to sign here on the dotted line that you received the package.”

Jade “:breathing a sigh of relief: Okay :she takes the pen and begins to sign: I totally feel sorry for your job :looks at her name tag: Mindy.”

Mindy the Staffer “Oh it’s okay, it’s entry level but works in getting into the business, I’ll get a janitor to come through and clean this mess up.”

Jade “Thanks Mindy, so I assume that Quan himself gave you that package? :Mindy shakes her head no as Jade finishes signing: Really? That’s surprising, I figured he’d do it himself and not get one of his lackey’s to come and handle business for him. I swear he would be an awesome candidate for Joe Rogan on ‘Fear Factor’ since he does the most disgusting things I have ever seen, case in point :motioning over to the open box: the dead animal he so loves.”

Teresa “:who is again playing at this point One by Metallica with Kristen: Jade! What are you doing to do?”

Jade “Nothing Teresa, just show him in the ring, besides I wouldn’t want to waste any of these Mary Kay products on him seeings as hygiene isn’t one of his strong points and he seems to relish in the fact that smelling like a horse’s ass is a great thing. Speaking of which…:she turns to Mindy:”

Mindy the staffer “What? :Jade walks over to her suitcase and come back over with a Mary Kay Satin Hands pampering kit and gives it to Mindy: Wow, thanks!”

Jade “No problem, just remember your girl who has the connections into getting all the new products! I would give some to Quan and his lackey’s but they might stare at it and not know what to do with it, so it would just be a waste.”

[The scene starts to end with Mindy taking a controller from Teresa and Teresa showing her how to strum and it the fret keys…]
-End Transmission-

((hey quan ooc> are you currently a heel or face? i noticed you have aligned with the slugger so if you are a face I don't know how well this would work out since we have a huge lack of face wrestlers in this federation I noticed, but I could be a heel if Sentinel and Dante believe I should just need to use my other gimmick))
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade speaks out   Jade speaks out Empty5/8/2008, 8:24 pm

[[[Nah, dont change your gimnick. I really like that deltha-phi backstage. Its really funny.]]]
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade speaks out   Jade speaks out Empty5/9/2008, 5:26 am

(one aye, im assuming your a fan of metallica. SO AM I!!!)
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: girls locker room   Jade speaks out Empty5/9/2008, 5:30 am

now all we need is a shower scene......have Quan watching them to scare them or something..
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade speaks out   Jade speaks out Empty5/9/2008, 5:31 am

Jade wrote:

((hey quan ooc> are you currently a heel or face? i noticed you have aligned with the slugger so if you are a face I don't know how well this would work out since we have a huge lack of face wrestlers in this federation I noticed, but I could be a heel if Sentinel and Dante believe I should just need to use my other gimmick))

[[[In the bio for Quan I left the face heel thing open. But as I have been role-playing he is becoming much more face.

Picked the rivalry with Jade due to wrestler level and thought that Quan could really not like judo. Also thought the juxtaposition between the Victoria Secret Athletic Angel and the Mongolian goat herder was good.

Am trying to make Quan out to be a fair but slightly unhinged wrestler. (A bit like the sheik in the Cannonball run film if that makes any sense). Highly enthusiastic, clearly insane. So far have role played him sending gifts of odd food and homemade rice wine to wrestlers he has/had matches with. And him finding funny things that most other wrestlers would get offended by.

‘The King’ gustave1er has just joined sluggers stable, another wrestler who seems to have a limited grasp of reality.

It seemed to fit Quan’s profile to join a stable that was focused on a rivalry with the Dark Forces stable. To be a stable not scared by all the intimidation and supernatural powers that those wrestlers have.

Have not been doing this long so am just warming up to the process!!]]]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade speaks out   Jade speaks out Empty5/9/2008, 3:25 pm

((Ah good deal hun, my face character I got by reworking the whole Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde. This is my 3rd role play ever I believe? LoL, so you are not alone on being new to the whole role playing idea. I've made her gimmick to be the girliest of girls when it all comes down to it i.e. = total sorority girl, party, ditzy, all the makings of a huge baby face but has underlying qualities that alot of people don't know like her judo background, her dedication so you being slightly "off the radar" is a perfect match also considering our levels.

dominator> LoL, yes I am, I was totally mad when they only had One on GH3

darth> Hmm...I think Quan is slightly off balanced, crazy is the technical term; not a full on deranged pervert so I don't believe it will work))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade speaks out   Jade speaks out Empty

Back to top Go down

Jade speaks out
Page 1 of 1