X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jade in her office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jade in her office Empty
PostSubject: Jade in her office   Jade in her office Empty8/15/2008, 7:10 pm

~Jade is sitting in her office, papers piled on her desk. She appears to be overwhelmed. A delivery man knocks on the door. Jade looks up angrily, but quickly relaxes when she who it is.~
Delivery man: "Jade?"
Jade: "Yes?"
Delivery man: "These came for you." (The delivery man pulls a large bouquet of colorful flowers from the hallway and lays them on a bare spot on the desk.)
~Jade smiles a bit.~
Jade: "These are beautiful! Who are they from?"
Delivery man:"Doesn't say. Oh!" (reaches into his pocket) "They came with a card." (He hands Jade a small envelope, tips his hat, and leaves)
~Jade smells the flowers happily, then examines the envelope. It's blank. She opens the envelope, pulls out a small card and opens it, reading it aloud to herself.~
Jade: "Don't look now, but I'm (her voice slowly develops a chill as she continues reading) standing right...behind... you..."
~Jade's face is a mask of horror. She slowly turns around, looking around furtively. As she turns around, Jack Power slips into the room. He watches her looking at the back of the room, under curtains and behind cabinets. He looks at the camera and holds up a hand-drawn sign that reads "She'll catch on any minute now..." Jade, still looking around, near-panic, starts to turn around and comes face to face with Jack. She gasps...
Jack: (deep inhale) "Boo!"
~Jade jumps, screams, and smacks Jack right across the face. Hard. I mean left red fingerprints on his cheek hard. Jack raises his hand to his cheek, his expression unchanging.~
Jade: "DON'T DO THAT!"
Jack: "Now, Jade. You're never going to make it as a Vice GM with that attitude. You'd think someone was out to get you." (mock realization sets in) "Oh, THAT'S right! Someone IS out to get you." (Jack's eyes narrow and a wicked smirk sneaks across his face) "Which is why I'm here. I'm here to collect the bounty."
((Sorry if I took a few too many liberties with your reaction. Please edit as you feel necessary. As it is, it's your serve now.))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jade in her office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade in her office   Jade in her office Empty8/16/2008, 4:40 am

{{do you see my pic inside jade's office, im his long lost... (just watch for my rp for this one ((evil laugh))..)}}
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Jade in her office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade in her office   Jade in her office Empty8/16/2008, 5:30 am

Ok GodsBlood no need for anymore Rp.
Back to top Go down

Jade in her office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade in her office   Jade in her office Empty8/16/2008, 6:43 am

*sad* No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade in her office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade in her office   Jade in her office Empty

Back to top Go down

Jade in her office
Page 1 of 1