X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GodSBlooD Visit GM Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GodSBlooD Visit GM Office Empty
PostSubject: GodSBlooD Visit GM Office   GodSBlooD Visit GM Office Empty5/10/2008, 5:35 am

"The Sentinel" talking to his cellphone while sitting in his office, when suddenly the lightings turned to red, and a man called "GodSBlooD" appear in front of him.

"The Sentinel" look at "GodSBlood" eyes and he can feel the anger inside him, an eerie feeling lie in waiting.. inside the GM office.

"I want Quan... I want him to feel my wrath..."
"I want his soul to be tormented by this bloody hands of mine"

then silence...
godsblood disappear...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Visit GM Office   GodSBlooD Visit GM Office Empty5/10/2008, 8:47 am

Slugger sees godsblood training in the gym

Slugger: Hey man I hear you challenged my good mate quan to a match well i say you din't deserve to fight him so this what i suggest you fight me first if by some miracle you can beat me then you can have you match with Quan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Visit GM Office   GodSBlooD Visit GM Office Empty5/10/2008, 9:04 am

GodSBlooD stares at slugger..., And Sowly He Raised His Right Hand, The Ground Tremble And The Wind Become Wild... Echoes Of Eerie Grief Start To Shaken His Opponent, GodSBlood Choke His Opponent With His Right Hand, Then Darkness...Then GodSBlooD.. executing a devastating Gods Heart Stopper...

Slugger Motionless Bleeding On The Ground...

"In Time Slugger, You Will Feel The Extreme Wrath Of GodSBlooD..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Visit GM Office   GodSBlooD Visit GM Office Empty5/10/2008, 4:20 pm

Johnny Groove walks by and notices slugger on the floor motionless. The door closes behind Groove as he ignores Slugger.

"Guess thats what happens if he keeps trying to challenge everyone in this place"

A big grin comes across Grooves face as he walks down the corridor and turns the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Visit GM Office   GodSBlooD Visit GM Office Empty

Back to top Go down

GodSBlooD Visit GM Office
Page 1 of 1