X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A visit to the office... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A visit to the office... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: A visit to the office... (XFA)   A visit to the office... (XFA) Empty4/1/2011, 12:38 am

~The film begins to roll of a seen shot earlier in the night. Its showing Slugger walking down the hall to the gm's office. He knocks on the door three times until one of the gm's finally answer~
John: "Yes, come in!"
~Slugger opens the door and moves into the room with the camera following him in. Slugger walks up to the bench and leans over it~
Jack: "Slugger, what can we do for you tonight?"
Slugger: "I don't know how you guys, are the gm's like seriously first off you let the likes of Jake an XFW wrestler run wild on the show and do nothing about it!"
~A few boo's can be heard from the sold out crowd~
Slugger: "And then we got SoF whats up with that, you let those punks go around fixing matches, doing run ins and ruining matches left and right and they have no punishments! Then somehow you give them title matches which they win. Come on that's just not right!"
~Jack goes to speak but slugger cuts him off~
Slugger: "Hold up buddy, I'm not finished. I can deal with that, barely, but whats got me ticked off is the fact you actually manage to not give me a match tonight. The face of XFA. One of the legends in this business; you have the nerve to actually keep me away from my show?"
~John and Jack both stand up~
John and Jack: "That's Enough!"
Jack: "We actually thought we would help you out tonight and give you the night off to rest up for Super Force, but since you clearly want a match this bad how about we have you face the former aggression champion, Jesse blue."
John: "That's a great idea. So tonight Slugger you will be facing Jesse one on one."
Slugger: "That's the best damn idea you two have ever had! Because tonight the two most exciting and charismatic superstars to hit the XFA roster face off once more and you know all these people are gonna love it! So maybe there is hope for you two as Gm's after all!"
Jack: "Well good luck Slugger, now if you don't mind, get out!"
~Slugger turns around and leaves the room but just before he leaves he blows a kiss to the gm's and does a suck it sign with his crotch~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the office... (XFA)   A visit to the office... (XFA) Empty4/1/2011, 3:49 am

~Worthy walks into the GMs office~
Worthy: "I just past Slugger on the way here and he has a smile on his face as he left your office, but surely you two didn't do something right so I'm guessing that smile was from something else...if you know what I mean?"
~Worthy takes the mickey by nudging and winking at them~
Jack Roberts: "No we just gave him the match what he wanted, kinda like we did for you."
John Smith: "Yeah, but unlike you, he was grateful as your still not happy."
Worthy: "Look thanks for the match guys and whilst I don't care who I fight and that beating the current champ in a non-title match would be a great XFA roster debut, not to mention it would put me in line for a title shot in the future, the idea was for you to settle the dispute between Jeremy and Pinky...YOU COMPLETE MUPPETS!!"
~Worthy walks out of the GM's office slamming the door~
Jack Roberts: "Whats up with him?"
John Smith: "He's probably annoyed that we put him in a match, so we can see our champ slap the mask off his face."
~The GMs start laughing as boo's can be heard outside~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the office... (XFA)   A visit to the office... (XFA) Empty4/1/2011, 5:53 am

nice add dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the office... (XFA)   A visit to the office... (XFA) Empty4/1/2011, 8:38 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the office... (XFA)   A visit to the office... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to the office... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1