X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!! Empty
PostSubject: an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!   an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 5:44 am

~The camera starts to play as we see saviour warming up in the weights up as a knock is heard at the door~
Saviour: "Come in."
~Arthur walks through the door leaving a stun looked on saviour's face~
Arthur: "Don't worry saviour I'm not here to fight you I'm here to ask for your help."
Saviour: "Help? Help with what exactly?"
Arthur: "With Tick, thinks have contain out of control I don"t think I can bring him back to his old self by myself."
Saviour: "Okay if it will get that maniac of my back, and bring another face back to XFE I will help you out Arthur but what do you have in mind."

okay so tick if you want to change some of the lines tell me and i will fix them right up and i may need to add some stuff according to tick's rp

Last edited by slugger on 10/15/2009, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!   an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 7:03 am

Tick's RP is finished. Not much to suggest;

*The camera starts to play as we see saviour warming up in the weights up as a knock is heared at the door*
*Arthur walks through the door leaving a stunned looked on saviour's face*
Arthur: "Don't worry saviour I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to ask for your help."
Arthur: "With Tick, things have gotten out of control, I don't think i can bring him back to his old self by myself."
Saviour: "Okay if it will get that manaic of my back, and bring another face back to xfe i will help you out Arthur, but what do you have in mind."
Arthur: "It's the Red Bull, it doesn't mix well with his medication. I've tried removing it from the house, etc, but he still keeps on ending up with a can in his hand. I don't know where he keeps getting it from. We have to make him want to quit on his own."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!   an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 11:31 pm

*The camera starts to play as we see saviour warming up in the weights up as a knock is heared at the door*
*Arthur walks through the door leaving a stunned looked on saviour's face*
Arthur: "Don't worry saviour I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to ask for your help."
Arthur: "With Tick, things have gotten out of control, I don't think i can bring him back to his old self by myself."
Saviour: "Okay if it will get that manaic of my back, and bring another face back to xfe i will help you out Arthur, but what do you have in mind."
Arthur: "It's the Red Bull, it doesn't mix well with his medication. I've tried removing it from the house, etcetera, but he still keeps on ending up with a can in his hand. I don't know where he keeps getting it from. We have to make him want to quit on his own."
Saviour: "Hm differently a dilemma but I think I have a plan close the door and have a sit my friend."
~Arthur closes the door and takes a sit next to saviour as the screen goes black~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!   an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 11:33 pm

this is now finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!   an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

an unexpected visit COMPLETE!!!
Page 1 of 1