X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Occurance (XFA 24/10/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Unexpected Occurance (XFA 24/10/09) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Occurance (XFA 24/10/09)   Unexpected Occurance (XFA 24/10/09) Empty10/23/2009, 11:00 am

~Camera fades to Killswitch Overdrive backstage on a cell phone~
KSO: "What do you mean your flight was canceled? *pause* Well are you able to come the next show? *pause* Okay, see you two there."
~Hangs up the phone and turns to the camera~
KSO: "First off, I was expecting to have an edition to the X Factor with special guest, XFE Alumni, Travo and bleeding face. That will not happen tonight, but will happen on the next XFA show. But I did get some very good news today."
~Crowd wonders~
KSO: "My opponent on our PPV Wednesday night, has suffered a serious injury, and Sentinel had no choice but to release him. But other news is that he may never wrestle again."
~Crowd roars~
KSO: "But tonight, I face Joan F. I have done that in the past, with her coming out on top. But I will make her suffer a similar fate to her as Mordious suffered 4 nights ago."
~Crowd cheers~

(Sorry I didn't get much done, I have alot of things to do, but I will make my roleplay for the X Factor to be really good during the offseason.)
Back to top Go down

Unexpected Occurance (XFA 24/10/09)
Page 1 of 1