X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay)   jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay) Empty9/27/2010, 3:59 am

(Jesse if you wanna change anything then post it and i will fix it)

~The camera starts to play as it follows the Jesse blue to sluggers locker room, then Jesse knocks on the door~

Slugger: "Come in."

~Jesse walks into Slugger's Locker room. the camera then pans across the room revealing a white board with a bunch of faces and writing on it and some of sluggers wrestling gear lying around~

Jesse: "What's with the whiteboard man?."

Slugger: "You know how i said i would find the guy who cost me the title?."

Jesse: "Yeah."

Slugger: "Well this is part of my investigation, you see Ive put up some faces of people who i suspect could be the guy and now i just gotta work out who it is."

~The camera zooms in on the whiteboard to reveal a number of faces including worthy,jay thorn,pitbull,sisky and many more~

Jesse: "Dude why am i there! id never do that to you."

Slugger: "I know man i just gotta put anyone up there who has a grudge against me or would benefit from me losing last week. and since i know you want the title and would rather verse gust for it then me its why i put you up there but trust me I believe that you were not behind it."

Jesse: "Thanks, hey i think your forgetting someone."

Slugger: "Who?."

Jesse: "Allgood! come on we all know hes after the xfa title and we all know he has a more chance of paying off gust for the title then you."

Slugger: "True."

~Slugger goes to his bag and gets a pic of allgood and paste it on the whiteboard~

Slugger: "Ok man i know you didn't came here to talk about this. whats on your mind?."

Jesse: "I just wanted to let you know that i got your back tonight and that Ive you ever need be i will be there, i know you got this whole one man army thing going on but I'm here for you just like you've been there for me ever since i arrived here in xfe even tho we have had fair sure of historic battles."

Slugger: "Thanks Jess."

~Slugger and Jesse hug each other~

Jesse: "Ok man I'm off to go get ready cya soon, gust and allgood don't stand a chance tonight!."

~Jesse leaves the room as slugger goes back to the whiteboard and takes down Jesse's face and writes something next to another face~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay)   jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay) Empty9/30/2010, 2:27 am

(Use this for the show. Edited for spelling, punctuation, color, and Jesse Blue)

~The camera starts to play as it follows "The Natural" Jesse Blue to Slugger's locker room. Jesse knocks on the door~
Slugger: "Come in."
~Jesse walks into Slugger's locker room. The camera then pans across the room, revealing a white board, with a bunch of faces, and writing on it, and some of Slugger's wrestling gear lying around~
Jesse: "What's with the whiteboard, man?."
Slugger: "You know how I said I would find the guy who cost me the title?"
Jesse: "Yeah."
Slugger: "Well, this is part of my investigation. You see, I've put up some faces of people, who I suspect could be the guy, and now I just gotta work out who it is."
~The camera zooms in on the whiteboard, to reveal a number of faces, including Worthy, Jay Thorn, Pitbull, Sisky, and many more~
Jesse: "Dude! Why am I on there! I'd never do that to you. If I had a problem with you, I'd tell you to your face. You know how I roll..."
Slugger: "I know man. I just gotta put anyone up there who has a grudge against me, or would benefit from me losing last week. Since I know you want the title, and would rather face Gust for it, then you would me, that's why I put you up there, but trust me... I believe that you were not behind it."
Jesse: "Thanks. To be honest, I don't care who I face for the title...Hey, I think you're forgetting someone."
Slugger: "Who???"
Jesse: "Allgood! Come on...We all know he's after the Aggression Title, and we all know he has a more chance of paying off Gust for the title then from you."
Slugger: "True."
~Slugger goes to his bag, and gets a pic of JD Allgood, and pastes it on the whiteboard~
Slugger: "OK, man. I know you didn't came here to talk about this. What's on your mind?"
Jesse: "I just wanted to let you know, that I've got your back tonight and that if you ever need me, I will be there. I know you've got this whole "one man army" thing going on, but I'm here for you, just like you've been there for me ever since I arrived here in XFE. Tonight...We'll be a "two man task force".
Slugger: "Thanks, Jesse."
~Slugger and Jesse shake hands with a firm grip~
Jesse: "OK, man. I'm off to go get ready. See you soon. Gust and Allgood don't stand a chance tonight!"
~Jesse leaves the room, as Slugger goes back to the whiteboard, takes down Jesse's face, and writes something next to another face~
Back to top Go down

jesse pays a visit (after first roleplay)
Page 1 of 1