X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pays off.. (8/15 XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Pays off.. (8/15 XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Pays off.. (8/15 XFA)   Pays off.. (8/15 XFA) Empty8/4/2009, 5:12 pm

~Camera fades to Killswitch Overdrive backstage with the words, "last XFW" just after his interview. A phone starts ringing as Killswitch grabs his cell phone~
KO: "Hello...Oh hey man, haven't talked in a while, hows it going...I've had better times, you just see my interview?"
~A long moment with mumbling coming from the phone~
KO: "Really, a shot like that. I'm into that, thanks man. I'll see you then."
~Camera fades to Killswitch in a locker room taping his ankle~
KO: "Last XFW, after I announced that I plan on giving back to that fans, I got a call from a very important person and a good friend of mine. The new XFE Hall of Famer called me concerning the current Aggression Championship situation. He watched my interview and was impressed on my behavior and how I will be putting the fans first, then my title shot."
~Crowd cheers~
KO: "This can be the first step to becoming a Triple Crown Champion, facing this newcomer, but this win will be for you. After tonight, go to the bar across the street and get a drink, on me."
~Crowd cheers~
KO: "Anyways, thanks Kiwi, good pal, this win will be for you."
~Camera fades to black~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 8/9/2009, 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jeremy left)
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Pays off.. (8/15 XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pays off.. (8/15 XFA)   Pays off.. (8/15 XFA) Empty8/9/2009, 1:19 am

*updated now that Jeremy left*
Back to top Go down

Pays off.. (8/15 XFA)
Page 1 of 1