X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/4/2008, 7:09 pm

(The Playboy bursts into DANTE's office. Before DANTE can even react, Playboy grabs him by the collar, lifts him off his chair, off his feet and presses him up against the wall. DANTE, unsure how to react, just stares into the angry eyes of a man almost gone insane)

Playboy (whole body shaking with rage): WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT??? THE REFEREE CALLS THE MATCH??? A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH??? THE MAIN EVENT OF THE NIGHT??? THAT IS MORE THAN A FULL LOAD OF IT, AND YOU KNOW IT!! You only have one option.... FIX THIS CRAP!!! Trust me... you DO NOT want this to get bad for you, DANTE. This CAN get bad for you... (presses his face almost against DANTE's face not breaking eye contact, and speaks with an angry whisper)... VERY... VERY... BAD.

(The Playboy let's DANTE fall and storms out of camera view and out of the office slamming the door off the hinges, while DANTE is not even blinking - just a blank stare... camera quickly cuts away)

Last edited by DieHard on 6/5/2008, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/4/2008, 11:56 pm

[As playboy storms out of the room and leaving the door flat out broken on the ground without hinges, and Diamond Troy Justice walks in to help Dante back up, Dante and Diamond Troy Justice can both see lights starting to flicker down the hallway]

[with each passing moment the lights start to flicker closer and closer to Dante's office, as the lights flicker a mad rush of fog can be seen storming through the hallways, engulfing the visibility of everything in its path]

[Finally the lights inside the office start to flicker as a surge runs through them. Suddenly a shower of sparks and glass rain down as if it was rain in a dangerous high wind storm]

[All lights explode with such impact and such violence that some shards were impaled into the wall except for the lonely lamp that sat on Dante's desk, which shone by itself in the complete darkness]

[Fog creeps into the room until it encases the entire room, as it slowly deteriorates a large mound of sand with a black note on it can be seen from the little lighting provided]
The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Pileof11

Dante slowly walks to the mound of sand and picks up the card and reads:

The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Warnin11

[A whisper runs through the darkness and slithers up any unfortunate ears like a snake, the poisounous sound of the words that reap the hallways warns with a deep anger in the voice ]

Dark Ryder: Unless you want to be buried in this sand next time you better conjure a solution as fast as your brain can tick.......The ride has just begun ......... prepare for the ride of your life....
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/5/2008, 2:00 am

DieHard, do you want this to go on this saturday's show? Or are you just making a RP for future shows?

Also Dark Ryder, I hope you don't mind me making a new card, it has the same feeling though. Let me know what you think.
The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. 2zxz6df
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/5/2008, 3:08 am

*after the mound with the card incident, Playboy walks through the corridor and is stopped by Worthy*

Playboy: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Worthy: I just want a word with you because we have something in common and that is we have both been screwed out of matches in XFW by a dodgey referee and you have to ask yourself who hired the referees to call our matches?

Playboy: ...Thats would be GM Sentinel ofcourse.

Worthy: I rest my case!!

*Worthy walks away whilst a puzzled Playboy looks on*

(another x-force rebels build up, but edit this as you see fit)

Last edited by worthy on 6/5/2008, 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/5/2008, 3:11 am

ya i like that card, lol i just kinda made one from scratch, but ya i don't mind
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/5/2008, 6:49 am

DANTE wrote:
DieHard, do you want this to go on this saturday's show? Or are you just making a RP for future shows?

Also Dark Ryder, I hope you don't mind me making a new card, it has the same feeling though. Let me know what you think.
The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. 2zxz6df

Probably would be a good one for this coming show, a setup for next week or something like that. It's up to you....
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty6/5/2008, 10:53 am

^^^ Cool, I will use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.   The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Playboy pays a visit to DANTE's office. 06/07 show.
Page 1 of 1