X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A visit with the psychologist... (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

A visit with the psychologist... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: A visit with the psychologist... (Aggression)   A visit with the psychologist... (Aggression) Empty9/19/2011, 1:19 pm

~The crowd applauds as Playboy is shown, sitting on a sofa~
Playboy: "What would you think, doc? My life to this point has been nothing but a lie."
~The camera zooms out a bit showing a men sitting on a chair across from him with a notepad~
Psychologist: "What do you mean by that, Paul?"
Playboy: "Come on, man...my parents...aren’t actually my parents. My entire family isn’t actually my family."
Psychologist: "Did they not raise you? Did they not provide for you? For all intents and purposes, they are your family."
Playboy: "But they’re not blood. There is a big difference there."
Psychologist: "Do you think that maybe it’s your anger or maybe the shock of this situation that might be clouding the image of family for you?"
~Playboy rests his head in his hands~
Playboy: "I don’t know...I really don’t."
Psychologist: "There was a lot of information to process at once when you were shown the documents. That information, with the onslaught of thoughts and emotions, can have a devastating effect on someone. But you need to search deep within for your true feelings and, once those are found, you’ll find who you are."
~There are a few seconds of silence in the room~
Psychologist: "Do you still not have any memories of your birth family at all?"
Playboy: "None at all. I can’t even honestly tell you if any of this is true 100%."
Psychologist: "Are you still not speaking to the Andrews’?"
Playboy: "Why the *BEEP* should I, they’re *BEEP*ing liars...the entire *BEEP*ing bunch of them"
Psychologist: "Just remember...family goes beyond just bloodlines. It’s the whole package...the trust...the support...the love. Just because you weren’t born of their relationship doesn’t mean that they can’t be family."
~Playboy sits back on the sofa, takes a sip from a bottle of water and shrugs off that thought~
Playboy: "Well...maybe to you."
~After a few more seconds of silence~
Psychologist: "Just consider that for me between now and our next session. But I do have some additional information for you. It’s based on some of my own investigation, if you don’t mind."
Playboy: "Your own investigation?"
Psychologist: "Yes...you see, Paul, I understand your business. I know that professional wrestling likes to embellish on certain facts and invent alternate ‘realities’, so to speak, so I had to see some of this for myself...just to make sure that what you're seeing and feeling are reality and not a made up part of your business that you're taking on as reality."
~Playboy looks at the psychologist inquisitively~
Playboy: "Oookkaaaaaaay. You don't think I'm being real here? Maybe I'll start paying you with funny money, then. What do you have?"
~The psychologist stands and walks over to his desk, opens a drawer and retrieves a bag. He closes the drawer, returns to his seat and reaches into the bag retrieving a mask which looks like the one that Playboy had found in the basement of the abandoned house~
Psychologist: "Do you remember this mask?"
~The psychologist hands the mask to Playboy~
Playboy: "Looks like the one from the house. You went there?"
Psychologist: "Yes, I did, to confirm the details of your story to help me help you."
~Playboy looks at the mask~
Playboy: "So...what’s with this?"
Psychologist: "Well, for one thing...it’s obvious that this mask was not for an adult. As you can tell...it is much too small to fit over an adults head. So this had to have been made for and worn by a child at the time."
Playboy: "Yeah...that *BEEP*ing freak."
~Playboy puts the mask down on the table~
Psychologist: "For my own curiosity, I had a friend at one of the local labs study this mask. They found that the material this mask is made from has done a really good job of retaining DNA around the mouth and nose area, and they also found hair samples inside the top of the mask."
Playboy: "Well, I’m sure there had to have been. I can give you some samples of Cryl’s blood, if you want...I’m sure there is some still stuck under my fingernails or something."
Psychologist: "That’s not necessary, Paul."
Playboy: "What do you mean?"
Psychologist: "You see that water bottle beside you?"
~Playboy looks to the bottle on the table beside him and nods~
Psychologist: "You had a bottle when you came in last time. When you left, you tossed it in the garbage. So, I retrieved it with the thought that, if this happened exactly as you said it did, that mask would still be there and I’d compare the DNA from the bottle to any DNA in the mask to get some insight on the identity of the person who wore the mask."
Playboy: "Don’t think you’re overstepping your boundaries there, doc?"
Psychologist: "Possibly. But again...it’s all in the interest of helping you process what is happening to you."
~Playboy picks the mask off the table~
Playboy: "So...did the results prove that Cryl is related to me?"
Psychologist: "Not exactly."
Playboy: "Sooooo?"
Psychologist: "The person who wore the mask isn’t a relative of yours."
Playboy: "So Cryl isn’t my brother, then."
Psychologist: "That’s unproven by this test."
~Playboy sighs and shakes his head~
Playboy: "Look, man. Stop playing games with me. If the person who wore this mask isn’t a relative of mine, then that tells me I’m not related to Cryl."
Psychologist: "Again...that can’t be confirmed by this test."
~Playboy puts his hand inside the mask and holds it up as the psychologist reaches into the bag and pulls out some papers~
Psychologist: "The results here show that, with 99.99% certainty, the DNA inside this mask is not from a relative of yours."
~Playboy turns the mask with his hand, looking it over~
Psychologist: "The DNA inside that mask...is yours."
~The scene fades to black as Playboy stares at the psychologist~
Back to top Go down

A visit with the psychologist... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1