X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godsblood visits XFW GM office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty
PostSubject: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 4:09 am

*The Sentinel laughing while talking to his mobile phone, when the lights turned red*

“Oh man, not again!!! godsblood show yourself I know it’s you cut the crap, I summoned you in my office not to give me a heart attack”

*godsblood slowly appear at the GM the sentinel office*

“The Sentinel… you… summoned me… yes… I remember the first day you brought me here in XFW… you promise me that I will be… a champion… but until now I don’t see any championship belt in my waist… I don’t have the patience… “

*the sentinel interrupt godsblood*

“that’s why I summoned you godsblood, I never forget my promise, but if you want something from me, you got to do something in return”

*godsblood look angrily at the sentinel*

“I will help you to become the new Aggression Champion if… “

*get near to godsblood and whisper something, godsblood silently listen and slowly turn his back against the sentinel*

“The Sentinel … you got yourself a deal…”

*godsblood exit GM the sentinel office*
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 4:42 am

Did you pm Sentinel about our "idea" (dont say what it is we want to suprise everyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 4:45 am

(( i forgot lol! hope its not a problem))
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 4:57 am

Its ok just sure hope he agrees with it because I just know this gonna be a big rivalry.

Oh and you might have to turn heel, you may already be heel but then again crowd cheers for you so im guessing your nutreul. But with that new character you got maybe he you can use him as an efforcer or bodyguard of some sort he ends giving me a hell of a beating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 4:59 am

thats the idea of getting this auction character ^_^ i want him to use here in our feds i just hope GM the sentinel will be generous to agree with me cheers
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 9:30 am

Well like I said in the PM on TWG. I would sign the character, only problem is, I can't find the character anywhere in the system, at least not under the name you gave me.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty8/4/2008, 1:15 pm

*Worthy's voice echos in the GM's office although no one is in site*

Worthy's Voice: Gods blood may flow through your veins but when I'm done with you, it will flow through the ring apron, so be a good boy and go back to your show and tell the roster that Worthy will make his pressance on that show, so he can show them the true meaning of aggression!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood visits XFW GM office   Godsblood visits XFW GM office Empty

Back to top Go down

Godsblood visits XFW GM office
Page 1 of 1