X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report Empty
PostSubject: Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report   Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report Empty6/10/2008, 3:56 am

[Quan and Qui visit the GMs office. The Sentinel sits focused on a bank of computer screens and playback monitors of previous matches]

Quan: ”Master Sentinel, may I have a few moments of your time.”

[Quan paces up and down, clearly inpatient to get talking] Mad

The Sentinel[not looking up]: “Make it quick Quan, I have a show to produce don’t you know”.

Quan: “Have you seen the promos coming out this week. The Sith Report is a disgrace”.

The Sentinel [Exasperated]: “ I see all the promos Quan. Thank you for asking. Now what can I do for you?”

Quan: “These Dark Union idiots have decided to disrespect me just because I choose to stand-up to them and not cower in the face of their intimidation. They insult me, my country and my integrity.

They have moaned constantly about not being given title chance or #1 contender status. While myself, I have quietly gone about my business of WINNING MATCHES. In fact the only wrestler to have dubiously won a match against me has since quit our federation, knowing he can never match my popularity or style. And yet do I come begging for title matches or special favour? NO! What I do is come to you as the General Manager to declare All Out Mongol War on the Dark Union. My open invite is to them, in the ring, BATTLE ME!!”

[Quan kick the desk in front of him but seeing the disapproval on The Sentinels face takes a step back and carries on ranting]

“I don’t care what match is available. I will take on any of them…with your approval… in any one on one match of your choosing. Or the War Lords challenge anyone from the Dark Union to a tag team battle. Or anyone from the Saviours will match the best the Dark union can produce, IN ANY MATCH, AT ANY TIME.”

[Quan again thumps his fist on the desk after getting worked up]

The Sentinel: "Fine! I will think about it. Now get out of my office, I have work to do."

Quan: “And a match?”

The Sentinel [as he gestures toward the door]: “I will see about it. Now please…”

[Quan leaves, clearly still fuming]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report   Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report Empty6/10/2008, 4:19 am

[Whilst storming out the door, Quan knocks into gp pato]

gp pato: "I overheard you in the GM's office complaining about Sith's report, and heard you say you wanted a match. Will how about a best of two. First Demonic Riders vs The War Lords, then the second The War Lords against Dark Forces"
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report   Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report Empty6/10/2008, 4:27 am

Quan [Still clearly on the boil]: Fine with me. Make it ten matches for all I care! But it’s not me you have to persuade. It’s him [Quan points with his thumb back over his shoulder in the direction of the GMs office]. The minute you [pokes gp pato in the chest] can make it happen, I will be ready.

[Quan continues walking and shoulder checks gp pato on his way past]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report   Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan visits the GM to discuss the Sith Report
Page 1 of 1