X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sith Report III

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Sith Report III Empty
PostSubject: Sith Report III   Sith Report III Empty6/6/2008, 12:28 am

Darth Clay is sitting on a chair backstage.

"I am so glad to be here today at the (place location here)" Crowd cheers. " As you can see, I am here alone but I do come bearin g gifts for you all. I have rare footage for you that I want you all to see. Please run the video for all."

The jumbotron starts to play. From Dark Union Productions....The Sith Report.

Standing in the middle of a ring is sharkman dressed as Qui. "98,99, almost there..100!! Outstanding. What a demonstration you just put on Quan."

Into view comes gp pato dressed as Quan. In his hands he holds breaded deepfried round objects. " Thank you Qui, I just can not get enough of these Mountain Oysters.(for those of you who do not know, these are deepfried bull testicles) They are the most delicious things I have ever eaten."

A phone rings and shark/Qui answers a huge 1980's style cell phone. " Hello. Yes he is here. Right, I will give him the phone right away." He puts his hand over the speaker and says "Quan, it is the Ambassador of Mongolia for you. I just love all this new technology that we now have available in the homeland. " He hands the phone to gp/Quan.

"Yes Ambassador I am here......Why thank you, I am glad you are all proud of me....No sir, you cant do that...it is to much...oh you are so kind...Yes thank you thank you....It is very cold at night and I have been so lonely here....thank you again Ambassador."

He disconnects the phone and starts to pack his clohes into a gym bag. " Hurry we must hurry and get to the airport."

shark/Qui "What is the hurry? What did the Ambassador say? Why do we need to go to the airport?'

gp/Quan " Oh, I am being rewarded for my performance here in X-Force wrestling. The Ambassador is taking all of Mongolia's budgeted money to install the first indoor plumbing unit to send over Savanah, my favorite sheep. Oh how I have missed her snuggling up to me at night..." He has a dreamy expession on his face "I have so missed the way here tail brushed against my stomach when I get behind her..."

shark/Qui " SIR!! I really dont need to hear this."

gp/Quan " No, you are right, lets hurry to the airport."

"Momma I'm coming home" from Ozzy starts to play.

Quan is shown running towards the ring. A picture of a sheep is shown. Quan running. The sheep. Finally a picture of a sheep with Quan behind it with a huge grin, his arms raised in victory.

Darth Clay again, sitting on a chair.

"So, isn't love just beautiful folks?"

"Quan, anytime, anyway, anywhere."

"This has been the Sith Report."

Dante I will post this to everyone after the show on Saturday to use for next week, unless you want to use it on Saturday to set up a match for Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Sith Report III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Report III   Sith Report III Empty6/7/2008, 6:45 am

my attempt at gp/Quan
Sith Report III Gp-qua10

how's it look dath clay
Back to top Go down