X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice-GM's Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Vice-GM's Office Empty
PostSubject: Vice-GM's Office   Vice-GM's Office Empty4/26/2008, 2:11 am

DANTE, the newly appointed Vice-GM, enters his office. Upon entering he notices all the amenities provided to him. On one side is a very comfortable leather sofa. On one side of the sofa is a mid-sized refrigerator. Opening it up reveals different kinds of beverages, from champagne to beer, all chilling at the Vice GM's disposal. On the other side is a closet, opening it reveals s full arsenal of weapons such as a baseball bat, sledge hammer and metal chair just to name a few. Inside the closet is a black suit case but no one really knows whats inside it.

On the other side of the room is huge mahogany executive desk. Behind is a very comfortable brown executive chair. On the desk, a small monitor is placed for the Vice GM's viewing pleasure.

DANTE goes to his chair and comfortably reclines as he relaxes to enjoy his newly acquired power. He waits for anyone who wants to come in . . .

Vice-GM's Office 11vgp3n
(Ok guys, you guys might be wondering, "what the hell is this?" Bare with me, trust me when I say all these serves a purpose and hopefully sets up some interaction between wrestlers.

Let me start by explaining what this thread/office is really about. This office is to encourage and start an interaction between the wrestlers and the Vice GM, whether it is to argue with him, report something or request a match with someone (I expect to see a lot of thos ehere). I will also be updating this with anouncements of possible future matches or status of the shows. To summarize that, everyone can enter this thread/office and start a conversation or interaction with the Vice GM. This is pretty much similar to WWE or TNA, like when they cut a promo with Vince MacMahon, Regal or Jim Cornette. The possiblities could be endless if we can be creative.

All this could be implemented in the show, of course I can't guarantee everything will make it to the show but it will be interesting to see what the wrestlers might do with this office. That leads me to the somewhat details description of the office. All the things in the office are interactive to whoever enters. For example, a wrestler request for a title shot but then all of a sudden the champs comes from behind and attack him and in the end slams him to the table breaking it. This could lead the Vice GM to be mad at the champ for messing up his nice table and award the title shot to the contender. Or the refrigerator could provide a celebration with the beer or champagne, the monitor could be used as a weapon, the closet could start special matches, etc...

Hopefully that explanation wasn't too long. Let's see if this will work and if it is a good idea. I also haven't asked Sentinel is this is a good or bad idea so I would like to hear what he has to say about it.)

Last edited by DANTE on 5/8/2008, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Vice-GM's Office Empty
PostSubject: YOU'RE ALL INSANE!!!   Vice-GM's Office Empty4/28/2008, 9:33 am

JD Allgood bursts through into Dante's office without knocking. JD is kitted out in tennis clothing and holding a tennis racket. He has a head band on, and looks quite ridiculous as he rants at the Vice-GM like a spoilt child. His man-servant, Afolston is wearing traditional butler attire and also looks unimpressed with Dante. JD Allgood, walks upto the Vice-GM's desk where Dante is sitting, snatches a pen out of Dante's hand and throws it against the wall. Dante leans back in his chair, crosses his arms and waits for JD Allgood to explain his ridiculuos behaviour.

JD Allgood: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS CIRCUS?!!! I've just been interupted in my tennis match with Tom and Katie Cruise, by a phone call from my agent, Bobby Midas, telling me that I'm booked to wrestle my first match in this stinking promotion, against a COMPLETE BLOODY PSYCHO!!!! (JD takes another pen from Dante's desk and throws it against the wall)
Darth Clay?!!! Have you seen this guy?!!! He's an animal!!! A psychotic, deranged, monster!!! The man beats himself bloody, and enjoys it!!!

I'm a trained athlete! I'm a highly educated and intelligent man with a future! I'm worth more to this company than you, the fans and any other of these idiots you call 'wrestlers', and especially this freak you're putting me in the ring with!

(Dante stares at JD Allgood, saying nothing, unimpressed by JD's childish whining and tantrum, and starts to grin)

HE'S GOT GOLD BLOODY EYES!!!! (JD screams as he realises Dante doesn't seem to care)

Right! Big mistake, sunshine. When I win this tournament and then go on to be World Champion and get my hands on my father's fortune, I'll buy this place out and burn it to the bloody ground with you in it!!!

(JD takes another pen from Dante's desk and tries to snap it, but as hard as he tries, he can't do it. He passes the pen to Afolston who also fails to snap the pen. JD snatches back the pen, disappointed with Afolston's failure, and throws it to the floor and jumps up and down on it like an enraged child. When JD is finished he looks at Dante and smirks, thinking he has made his point)

Dante: "That'll come out of your pay cheque"

(JD Allgood screams in frustration as he realises Dante isn't taking him seriously and promptly storms out of the Vice-GM's office with Afolston following quickly behind. Dante laughs and gets back to his work.)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Vice-GM's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice-GM's Office   Vice-GM's Office Empty4/30/2008, 7:40 pm

Paul "Playboy" Andrews walks into the office, goes over to the refrigerator, opens it up, looks inside and grabs a bottle of champagne. He walks over to Dante projecting his regular confident, arrogant self.

PLAYBOY : So, I'm told that this is one of the best federations to be in. Judging by this office, I'm starting to doubt that already. The Playboy's bedroom is better furnished than this... this... garage is what I'd call this. I'm just here to tell you that your company is just damn lucky to have hired the best in The PLAYBOY. I'm going to stomp my way through your competition.... and I'm also going to have all your women.

He opens the bottle of champagne, takes a gulp... and promptly spits it in Dante's face.

PLAYBOY : You call this champagne? This is what I'd imagine horse urine tastes like. What kind of damn organization is this? I should have taken my offer from Japan...

Playboy begins to walk towards the door, but turns back to Dante with a smirk on his face...

PLAYBOY : The next time you kiss your girlfriend, tell me how I taste.

Playboy walks out of the office while Dante glares with looks that could kill.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Vice-GM's Office Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forces unique diet   Vice-GM's Office Empty5/6/2008, 3:25 am

Dante sits at his desk eating his lunch and reading several contracts from newly signed wrestlers.

Darth Clay and sharkman barge into his office.

Dante: "Gentlemen, do you not know how to knock before entering?"
Darth Clay " I will do what I want, when I want. You will not tell me what to do."
Dante " Oh really? I just happen to have your contracts right here. They state that you are employees of this company. And since I am the vice-GM, I am YOUR boss, and can and will tell you what to do. Now why did you barge in here."
Darth Clay " Well, since you have our contracts, you will notice sharkman's contract and mine both specify we must have a special diet."
Dante " I am aware of that, and we have done as required, we have added several seafood selections to our menu for the wrestlers to choose from."
Darth Clay takes 2 plates from sharkman and throws them down on Dante's desk.
" No. The contract requires LIVE fish selections and LIVE rodents, these are deep fried! We only eat LIVE creatures."
Dante's face turns a shade of green as he looks at sharkman and Darth Clay. " Get out, get out now you sick freaks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vice-GM's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice-GM's Office   Vice-GM's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Vice-GM's Office
Page 1 of 1