X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty
PostSubject: X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE   X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty5/6/2008, 7:01 pm

The camera goes backstage to the Vice GM's office DANTE who is talking to The Sentinel on the phone. The X-Treme Killing Machines walk into his office (the crowd starts cheering).

DANTE: "Sorry The Sentinel I got to go (hangs up the phone). Well, The X-Treme Killing Machines, what did you want to talk to me about?"

bleeding face: "The SG Conspiracy and the way they disrespected us!"

Travo: "Yes, I have got a blow to the head with a sledgehammer last week!"

DANTE: "Well Travo and bleeding face, you did attack gp pato from behind."

Y2K: "Watch yourself DANTE! Sure Travo and me beat them in the tag team match, but bleeding face wants to get his hands on the slugger for that shot."

DANTE: "bleeding face, why do you think you deserve a match between you and the slugger?"

bleeding face: "Because, I am hungry for competition and I want him in a specialty match!"

DANTE: "What kind of match?"

Y2K: "Hardcore match!"

Travo: "Hardcore is his game"

bleeding face: "And Hardcore is my best match type!"

DANTE: "Fine, a Hardcore Match between you and the slugger, and to up the stakes, a number one contenders match for the Extreme Fight Championship!"

bleeding face: "Fine by me."

The X-Treme Killing Machines walk out of the office and back to their locker room.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE   X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty5/7/2008, 12:52 am

The camera goes backstage to the Vice GM's office DANTE who is talking to The Sentinel on the phone. The X-Treme Killing Machines walk into his office (the crowd starts cheering).

The camera moves to face the Vice GM's office door because the slugger just walked in.

Slugger: Did I just hear what i thought i heard.

Dante: What did you hear

Slugger: You agreeing to give that psyco bleeding face a hardcore match against me and its a number one contenders match for the exterme fighting championship.

Dante: I guess you heard right.

Slugger: You do know that Y2K and Travo well just get involved right

Dante: probaly

Slugger: so what the hell are you going to do about them getting involved in other peoples matchs escipally my matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE   X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty5/7/2008, 6:04 pm

Y2K and Travo come back to the office

Y2K: "You have seen that last week on X-Force Wrestling, Us Cold Blooded Killers Beat you and gp pato fair and square, and bleeding face can beat you fair and square, we won't get in it unless we have too, and bleeding face doesn't need our help against you, we will be in his corner, you better hope that gp pato is in your corner as well!"

They leave the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE   X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty5/8/2008, 6:14 pm

Y2K: "In fact, just to make you happy and we can't get in the match, I suggest that we bring the Steel Cage to X-Force Wrestling!"
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE   X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty5/9/2008, 1:47 am

okay if you are really welling to set your mate up for the asskicking of his life i'm ready for a steel cage match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE   X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Treme Killing Machines meet the Vice GM, DANTE
Page 1 of 1