X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty
PostSubject: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/25/2008, 7:21 pm

The X-Treme Killing Machines music hits to make there way to the ring

Y2K: recently, we were the number one contender for the X-Force Tag Team Championship and we got screwed for our shot for those titles, so we want NLO to accept our challange for the titles!

Noone comes down the ramp

Travo: Well I guess no one in the NLO team has the curage to come and fight The Cold Blooded Killers

bleeding face: Also, sorry guys but I have to say this, there has been two people who have been wanting a shot against me for my Extreme Fight Championship, I am talking about the slugger and Officer Garcia. slugger, I would put my title against you anywhere and place, Officer Garcia is a contender for the X-Force Championship and wants to fight me for my Extreme Fight Championship, well Garcia is just scared of the champ Legion and knows he can't beat him! Also the Extreme Fight Championship will be defended by be against the slugger, so I am calling him out!

nobody comes

Y2K: Thats it! The Saviors and NLO are complete scardy cats and is too chicken to face the X-Treme Killing Machines in a fight for the belts!

NLO comes from the audience and ambushes the X-Treme Killing Machines from behindknocking them to the ground making a four on three asault. Dark Union runs dow the ramp and starts getting them off there back, and The Saviors run dow the ramp to and starts taking out Dark Union. Dark Ryder gives a big boot to the head of Quan knocking him out of the ring, gustave1er tries to stop the fall when sharman throws him out of the ring. the slugger comes to the aid of his teammates when bleeding face nails him in the back of the head with the title. Darth Clay and gp pato throw both El Gran Chico and JibOrtan over the rope landing ontop of The Saviors, While Malkyo and Ultimo Guerrero are fighting the five people, Y2K and Travo take the Tag Title Belts and Smashes them over the last of NLO knocking them out cold, Y2K and Travo hold the belts up high in success signing that they want the belts. The X-Treme Killing Machines and Dark Union are holding up there hands in success over The Saviors and NLO, the two leaders Y2K and Darth Clay shake hands keeping the alliance good.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/26/2008, 1:57 am

Y2K wrote:
The X-Treme Killing Machines music hits to make there way to the ring

Y2K: recently, we were the number one contender for the X-Force Tag Team Championship and we got screwed for our shot for those titles, so we want NLO to accept our challange for the titles!

Noone comes down the ramp

Travo: Well I guess no one in the NLO team has the curage to come and fight The Cold Blooded Killers

bleeding face: Also, sorry guys but I have to say this, there has been two people who have been wanting a shot against me for my Extreme Fight Championship, I am talking about the slugger and Officer Garcia. slugger, I would put my title against you anywhere and place, Officer Garcia is a contender for the X-Force Championship and wants to fight me for my Extreme Fight Championship, well Garcia is just scared of the champ Legion and knows he can't beat him! Also the Extreme Fight Championship will be defended by be against the slugger, so I am calling him out!

nobody comes

Y2K: Thats it! The Saviors and NLO are complete scardy cats and is too chicken to face the X-Treme Killing Machines in a fight for the belts!

[[[Honestly, I think we can take our own decisions. So, please, dont say what we will do.]]]

The NLO reggeton video hits to make the entrance

All the New Latino Order stable gest at the top of the ramp.

Ultimo Guerrero: So, finally we are here, at [[[INSERT LOCATION HERE]]], and all this people can see, like us, how X-Treme Killing Machine are just a lot of crying babies.

JibOrton: Are like we love to say... a lot of pendejos llorones!!!

El Gran Chico: And, as we know you are so pathetic than you sometimes forget your reality, we bring you a little video tape with the best of your match for the X-Force Tag Team Championship.

Malkyto: So, lets go with the tape.

The TitanTron shows the best parts of the 5/17 match:

Ultimo Guerrero grabs the adversary from an arm and the groin
and makes him fall ahead performing a violent Pump Handle Drop!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Y2K has fallen out of the ring!!!!
Ultimo Guerrero leaves the ring
[...]
Malkyto stands in a fighting pose
then he hits Y2K with many kicks by executing a powerful Kicking Combination!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Y2K has fallen out of the ring!!!!
Malkyto leaves the ring
[...]
Malkyto lifts his opponent
to let him violently fall on the ground by performing powerful Vertical Suplex on the Ground!!
Y2K HAS A CUT!!!
Malkyto is about to perform his taunt
Malkyto Stands Over The
Turnbuckle Puts His Fingers In His Ears And Show His Tongue To The
Crowd executing An Unquestionable Sign Of Madness

[...]
Malkyto grabs Travo raising and keeping Travo's body in the air some seconds
and dropping Travo to the mat face-first from a senseless height executing MORTAL Demential Vertigo!!
[...]
Bleeding face attempts to distracts Malkyto, but El Gran Chico comes around the corner and knocks him down with a Clothesline
[...]
Malkyto bounces on the ropes performing a clothesline to the knee lifting Travo Ultimo Guerrero bounces on the ropes executing a clothesline to Travo's neck performing a powerful Clothesline & clothesline on the knee back!!
[...]
bleeding face attempts to attack Malkyto again, but Ultimo Guerrero jumps off of the apron and crashes onto him
[...]
Travo lifts the opponent on his shoulders in an FU possition while Y2K brings in a chair and stands it up
Ultimo Guerrero somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Ultimo Guerrero gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together
and throws himself toward the opponent hitting him with a strong Double Axe Handle!!
TRAVO HAS A CUT!!!
Ultimo Guerrero tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Erica: "Here are you winners, and the NEW XFW Tag Team Champions, Malkyto and Ultimo Guerrero, New Latino Order!"

Video ends with Ultimo Guerrero and Malkyto raising his belts in the turnbuckles.

Malkyto: So, how do you feel about those cuts? the wound is closed?

Ultimo Guerrero: The video has just one purpose: show you and show all these people that you have not the cojones to defeat us.

Malkyto: You neither deserves to be our first contenders.

Ultimo Guerrero: So, unless The Sentinel or DANTE force us into a match...

Malkyto: You will not have any kind of rematch from us.

Ultimo Guerrero: So, definitely...

NLO: SE JODEN!!!!

The NLO reggeton video hits again as New Latino Order goes back to the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/26/2008, 2:27 am

[[[just throwing it out there, my character doesn't run to the ring (and i didn't realize how snotty that sounded til i read that, i meant that it the most un-snotty way lol i swear, more trying to come off as a general heads up lol), its ather walking (my entrance) or the whole fog and flickering lights act. Could made it like Dark Union walks down there and midway through the fight i come out of nowhere outta fog somewhere near the ring but its just what i consider my character doing ]]]
Back to top Go down
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/26/2008, 6:01 am

It is only me or i won the match in blue?
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/26/2008, 9:58 am

Yup, you did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/26/2008, 11:30 pm

Lets just say NLO, you may have won that round, but the Cold Blooded Killers will make NLO the next murder victem
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/27/2008, 11:19 am

Y2K, I still have your blood at my straitjacket. So, who is nearest the dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/28/2008, 11:01 pm

No amtter if I die or live, I WILL BE THE TAG TEAM CHAMP
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/28/2008, 11:49 pm

Not in this life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/29/2008, 9:42 pm

Well then Malkyo, it's time to put your money, titles and you CAREER on the line if you feeling so confident
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty5/30/2008, 12:26 pm

You simply dont deserve it. Just put yourself in the line, and try to fight like a real macho, and maybe, in a year or two, you could try to be beated again.
Back to top Go down
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty6/6/2008, 4:08 am

Just one word: blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO   The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO Empty

Back to top Go down

The X-Treme Killing Machines wants NLO
Page 1 of 1