X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17) Empty
PostSubject: X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17)   X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17) Empty9/14/2008, 11:56 am

David Hood: "We are now going backstage with Jill Wagner to find the noise that can be heard from the crowds seats coming from backstage. Jill have you found the source?"

*Camera goes backstage with Jill walking around*

Jill: "I'm narrowing it down to te hallway where only one locker room is in, the X-Treme Killing Machines. I'm about to go in."

*Jill opens the door with Y2K, Travo, and bleeding face having a packed locker room*

Y2K: "Oh hey Jill, bleeding face turn down the music!"

bleeding face (yelling in the background): "Better!"

Y2K: "Yes, thanks. Jill what brings you here today?"

Jill: "Well people have been complaining about the music that you're playing really loud, why is it so loud?"

Travo: "It's a party, to celebrate Y2K's and Mine victory at Worlds Collide. To crown us the new XFW Tag Team Champions."

Y2K: "And this music, it's Metallica, from there new album Death Magnetic, and good old classic Metallica songs."

Jill: "Well what does Metallica have to do with you're guys match tonight?"

Y2K: "Jill, we have changed the X-Treme Killing Machines and Cold Blooded Killers theme song into Unforgiven II from there album, Reloaded. Metallica has there Tour coming up in our hometown in Decemer 7th, of Edmonton, and I'm not sure about Travo, he's more Iron Maiden, but I'm going to that concert no matter what."

Jill: "Is Metallice your favorite band?"

Y2K: "Surprisingly no, my all time favorite band is KoRn, and then the good old three man band, Rush, then Metallica. I'm currently working on making Metallica play live at our next ppv, and for the next ppv's theme song is by Metallica, from there new album, but only time will tell, but there will be a very special match happening at our next ppv. We'll let our fans know when it is official."

Jill: "Well thanks for the comments and I'll see you two out there in the ring."

*Jill leaves the lockerroom, bleeding face walks up to Y2K*

bleeding face: "Do you think i'll have a chance with her?"

Y2K: "Dude you've had way to much to drink."

*The camera fades away."
Back to top Go down

X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17)   X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17) Empty9/14/2008, 3:24 pm

[[ death magnetic cool Y2K ]]
Back to top Go down

X-Treme Killing Machines Celebrate (9/17)
Page 1 of 1