X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Treme Killing Machines Pre-Show (9/24)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

X-Treme Killing Machines Pre-Show (9/24) Empty
PostSubject: X-Treme Killing Machines Pre-Show (9/24)   X-Treme Killing Machines Pre-Show (9/24) Empty9/22/2008, 10:56 pm

~The camera goes backstage to the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room before the event. The three of them are sitting there with there heads gown~

Y2K: "This is not good tonight guys"

Travo: "I know (shakes his head in a no fashion)"

bleeding face: "Guys I don't like my chances, Y2K, you can't even beat Badjojo in Indy, how am I supposed to?"

Y2K: "Even worse, The Sentinel is begging for us not to get into the match, for a fair match."

bleeding face: "Well I think that if one of you guys were in the match, it would be fair."

Y2K: "I know, but bleeding face, We'll be there at XFA every week, the X-Treme Killing Machines will never die. You'll come back to XFW, I promise."

bleeding face: "Well, I'm trying to make arrangements to make my debut match for the Universal-X Championship if I loose, but yes the X-Treme Killing Machines will never die."

Y2K: "Travo and me will be having our first edition of X-Treme Interview and you will be our first gues if you loose, and the winner of the tag matche tonight will be in the Spotlight later that night. But you'll be a host of the show every time we have it."

bleeding face: "Yep, i'll make sure of that, but you guys, I have to go now and get ready."

~bleeding face leaves the locker room and gets ready for his match~

Travo: "Not good Y2K, not good."

Y2K: "He'll come back I'll make sure of it"

~The camera fades out and goes back to the live show~
Back to top Go down

X-Treme Killing Machines Pre-Show (9/24)
Page 1 of 1