X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show) Empty
PostSubject: Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)   Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show) Empty4/30/2009, 7:57 pm

Brandon Routh: "Now Reggie, I know we don't see them much here, but the X-Treme Killing Machines are having a party backstage."
Reggie Miller: "It is a rare apperance tonight, with bleeding face facing the new Unizersal X Champion, sharkman in a Cage Match and Diamond Troy Justice takes on the new Extreme Fight Champion, Killswitch Overdrive."
Brandon Routh: "Let's go see how Killswitch Overdrive won the title at Super Force, the way he won really sickens me.:
Reggie Miller: "Well he was facing against the first ever Triple Crown Champion of XFE and no doubt one of the best wrestlers we've ever seen. Now lets see how Killswitch took advantage of being the leader of the X-Treme Killing Machines."
~Triton goes to a video clip from Super Force during the X-Treme Cage Match~
Malkyto starts to climb the steel cage
bleeding face comes out from under the ring
~
David Hood: "It's Bleeding Face! What's HE doing here?!"
~
Matt Scott: "Predictable: here comes the Killing Machines to save the day..."
~
bleeding face
starts to climb the steel cage
Malkyto reaches the top of the cage
bleeding face reaches the top of the cage
Malkyto and bleeding face fight back and forth on top of the cage
Travo runs down to the ring and pushes the Referee at the door out of the way
~
Matt Scott: "And here comes Travo! No way can Malkyto compete with this three-on-one!"
~
David Hood: "Bleeding Face keeping Malkyto occupied on the cage..."

~

Travo opens the cage door and helps
Killswitch Overdrive to his feet
Malkyto grabs bleeding face by the throat and pushes bleeding face off the cage, bleeding face crashes through the Spanish Announce Table!
~
Matt Scott: "Yes! Come on Malkyto!"
~
Killswitch Overdrive starts to climb the steel cage
Malkyto grabs on to the rope hung across the ring as he makes his way for the title
Killswitch Overdrive reaches the top of the cage and starts making his way for the title
Travo manages to reach up and grab a hold of one Malkyto's feet
Killswitch Overdrive reaches the middle and starts swinging towards Malkyto, and kicks him until he falls down to the mat below
Killswitch Overdrive grabs the title and wins the match
~
David Hood: "And we have a new champion!"

~

Matt Scott: "NOOO! Damn those Killing Machines!"
~Video goes back to Reggie and Brandon~
Brandon Routh: "Well lets go see what those men are doing backstage."
~Camera goes backstage to Killswitch, Travo and bleeding face having a party in the back. Travo and bleeding face are rocking out and Killswitch is sitting on a chair holding his title.~
Travo: "Hey man, what are you doing, it's time to celebreate. your the new Extreme Fight Champion."
bleeding face: "You gotta calm down man, I've got a match later tonight, you don't see me focusing."
Killswitch Overdrive: "That is why you will loose tonight!"
~bleeding face turns the music down and stops rocking~
bleeding face: "What did you just say?"
Travo: "Woah, (grabs bleeding face from doing anything) watch yourself buddy."
Killswitch Overdrive: "You haven't changed since you first held this title. Last time we had a party like this, was when Travo and my old self won the Tag Team Championships, what happened then? Traov answer that."
Travo: "We lost, you lost, all of us lose."
KO: "Exactly, so you gotta stop screwing around and focus on your match against the new UXC, sharkman."
bleeding face: "Maybe I wouldn't have these outburst if you give me a shot at glory for once. I love being part of the team, but it feels like you get all the glory. How about you put that title on the line on a XFW show against me. Winner gets the title, but we still stay a team man."
KO: "Did you really just ask me that, cause I accept, you vs. me for the Extreme Fight Title. Just so we can get rid of a few fused between us and keep our team strong. What do you think Travo?"
Travo: "I have noticed you two have had alot of tension between each other, and this is what we really need to get rid of it. It is either this, or actually the fall of the X-Treme Killing Machines. "
KO: "In fact buddy, we gotta let it all loose, we will make it a Last Ride Match."
bleeding face: "Alright, but I swear to god, I'm going to regain what I first won."
KO: "Well your going to need some luck for that one, cause it will end with somebody knocked out, and I'm damn sure it won't be me. This is the only way that we are able to release our anger with each other, and I'll make sure it released all mine."
bleeding face: "Well let me show you I mean buisness. (slaps Killswitch across the face) I will win, and I will get rid of all the hate I have for you, and once again be Extreme Fight Champion!"
~bleeding face leaves the locker room and slams the door shut behind him.~
Travo: "Did he just do that?"
KO: "Yes, and all I know is this, that match will be his last ride for the Championship as lond as I am champ. But I don't want to fight him, I think its time to unleash Project X."
~Travo gets a stunned look on his face~
~Camera goes back to Brandon and Reggie~
Reggie Miller: "Some heat between those two partners, but we will see a Last Ride match between the two for the title, hopefully relieving all tension between the X-Treme Killing Machines."
Brandon: "I personally hope that they beat the holy hell out of each other, and they both have to leave in a stretcher."
Reggie Miller: "And what is this project X Killswitch just said?"
Brandon: "I don't know, but I know that the future of the X-Treme Killing Machines looks not good."

Last edited by Killswitch Overdrive on 5/1/2009, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)   Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show) Empty4/30/2009, 11:33 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)   Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show) Empty5/1/2009, 3:35 pm

Killswitch Overdrive wrote:
Brandon Routh: "Now Reggie, I know we don't see them much here, but the X-Treme Cage Members are having a party backstage."
Maybe you mean "X-Treme Killing Machines members".
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)   Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show) Empty5/1/2009, 10:18 pm

Fixed, thanks Malkyto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)   Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebration in the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room (5/2 XFA show)
Page 1 of 1