X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jade's time off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jade's time off Empty
PostSubject: Jade's time off   Jade's time off Empty5/11/2008, 6:07 pm

Time: 1942
Weather: 89 degrees / F, clear skies, high humidity

-Start Transmission-
[The scene opens up as the cameraman is walking up a driveway towards what appears to be the Pi Beta Phi Sorority House of the California chapter]

Andy the Cameraman ":muttering to himself: I can't believe they got me walking up here, and for what? To interview some ditzy chick that can't even win a match and is off this week of all things! Making me carry this outdated 1980's camera that feels like I am lugging bricks around here, I could have been an accountant but oh no..I didn't listen to my parents and did go to college, now look at me."

:He contines to walk up the long driveway which appears to be a 20% grade incline. He reaches the house and can hear alot of noises on the otherside of the door as he presses the doorbell and "I'm A Barbie Girl" by Aqua can be heard chiming:

Andy ":thinking to himself: Are you serious? Why don't they just get the Spice Girls to top it all off?"

:His thoughs are cut short as Teresa opens the door standing in a white bikini top and a grass skirt:

Teresa "What are you doing here? I thought you guys were coming tomorrow morning? :Andy continues to just stare at her: Hello!?!? :Teresa snaps her fingers: You there?"

Andy ":trying to play off being caught: Um, yeah :cough: The flight came in early and I have alot of other camera work to do for the federation so here I am."

Teresa "Well, okay, let me find Jade, she should be around here somewhere, and try to stay focused."

:She fully opens the door allowing Andy to step in as a mixture of techno/hip-hop can be heard blaring on the speakers outside through the house. By the looks of things, a theme party of sorts seems to be going on as Teresa tries to keep Andy focused and ushers him to the backyard. Jade can be seen standing in the same style of clothing as Teresa and talking with what appears to be other Sorority girls;

Jade "...And then this guy sends me this package full of ROTTING MEAT!!! :All the girls say "Ewww" at the same time: I know, I know it's so weird, and to top it all off I am currently the only female on the roster."

Teresa ":interrupting Jade: Hey Jade, this is :looks over at his nametag: Andy, to do a little promo for you this week."

Jade "Wait, what? I thought they were coming tomorrow?"

Teresa "That's what I said, so I am going to pawn him off on you now :turning to the other girls: Let's go chica's!"

Jade "Wow, so what happened to tomorrow morning? Your watch broke?"

Andy "Hey, don't get snappy with me, I have alot of work to do and this is an inconvience coming out to California to do this."

Jade "Yeah...real inconvience :motioning down, as Andy turns beet red: How about we sit down on the bench over there?"

Andy ":already walking to the bench: Um, yeah, sure."

:He puts in a fresh tape and gives the cue that he is starting to roll the scene:

Andy "So Jade, we saw you lose the other night at Forceful Aggression to Quan and he accomplished what he said he would."

Jade "Yeah :she claps: he deserves his props, he did beat me for the 1 2 3 in the ring. Partly my fault for not taking him to serious, but what's done is done and can only hope to show him that next time I will take him to the limit."

Andy "Wow, that pretty classy of you."

Jade "I am a classy girl you know."

Andy ":scanning the camera up and down: Clearly"

Jade "Hey you came early, so what's next for Jade? Who knows, I have a few days off to rest and see what is happening with the rest of the federation, although I do know I have this promotion tournament The Sentinel is putting me in, and then I have to model and promote my new line of sports wear from Victoria's Secret so I will still be busy, just not as much here."

Andy "Sports wear?"

Jade "Yeah, it provides support, comfort, and a great look when I am in the ring, I can't be all Paris Hilton or Britney Spears like with everything flying about when I am jumping around the ring you know."

Andy "Yeah, that would be a shame."

Jade "I'll bet, anyways, it's time for you to go since the Limbo Contest is about to start!"

[She leans over and pulls the battery out of the camera as the transmission goes to static...]
-End Transmission-
Back to top Go down

Jade's time off
Page 1 of 1