X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

One more time... Empty
PostSubject: One more time...   One more time... Empty2/20/2011, 1:01 am

~Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena sound system as the crowd beings to stand up and cheer loudly, Slugger slowly makes his way onto the entrance ramp wearing his wrestling gear and holding a mic and poses to the cameras and crowds for a little before moving down the ramp and into the middle of the ring. Slugger then waits for the crowd to quiet down before speaking~
Slugger: "Hello Las Vegas!"
~The Crowd cheer at the mention of there town name~
Slugger: "Seems like everyone out here tonight is having a good time! Tonight I'm about to make it even better! Tonight I finally get to step back into the ring with my old mate, Jesse blue!"
~The Crowd once again cheer loudly~
Slugger: "Tonight the new age superman and the one man army go side by side to take on the leader of that group of wannabe main eventers, that group of punk ass rookies, and JD no good!"
~A few laughs and cheers are heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Tonight the two biggest stars on XFA will step into the ring and put on a wrestling clinic! We are gonna lay a smack down on there lame asses!"
~Slugger pauses and looks out towards the fans~
Slugger: "You see last season JD and STB made a mistake they forgot about me, they went out and attacked Quan and Jesse, two of my oldest friends! Big mistake guys if you knew anything! You'd know in the end I'd be coming for you! No one messes with my friends, my allies! So tonight if you know whats good for you, you won't be showing up!"
~The Crowd start up a slugger chant~
Slugger: "You hear that! That the sound of my army! Getting ready to watch me kick your ass! Last season I may have been busy helping take care of Rebel Nation, but this season I'm ready! I'm ready to help my friends get there revenge! Ready to show all my fans that I will no longer be putting up with any of SoF's crap anymore! You guys have had enough fun running wild on my show."
~The fans boo at the mention of SoF~
Slugger: "Enough is Enough. I'm back now. I'm back to take control my XFA! No more will I let the actions of SoF stand so listen up! SoF your time is running out, I'm ready to step up now and take back my show! I will do that anyway possible if I have to! If I have to take the thing you guys care about the most away, I will! Of course that will be your precise titles! So if you aren't careful we will be taking those away very soon!"
~The Crowd begin the slugger chant again~
Slugger: "Okay enough about SoF. Tonight, I wanna talk about the future. I wanna talk about Chaos 'N' Mayhem! One of the biggest pay-per-view's of the year! The pay-per-view where a new Lord of Mayhem will be crowned! A pay-per-view where titles will be fought over. A pay-per-view where rival's will meet and fight, where careers will be started or ended or even changed forever! This year there will be an extra special match!"
~The fans are starting to go crazy and cheering, slugger waits for them to quiet down before continuing~
Slugger: "You see last season, Worthy and I tore the roof of the arena when we met for the first time! We had arguably one of the best matches in the history of XFE, but it was all ruined when Rebel Nation interfered, and with that happening I knew right then that it will not be the end!"
~Slugger pauses and looks at a sign saying Chaos 'N' Mayhem he points to it and speaks again~
Slugger: "Worthy, you and me both know we have to do it again. Slugger vs Worthy one more time, and lets make it at Chaos 'N' Mayhem!"
~The crowd goes crazy again and the mention of Worthy vs Slugger two~
Slugger: "Wait I'm not done! Just to make sure it lives up to the hype, how about we make it interesting! A 2 out of 3 falls match! So lets do it one more time. Worthy! Slugger! At Chaos 'N' Mayhem!"
~Slugger drops the mic and exits the ring to a thunders round of applause and cheers~
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

One more time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time...   One more time... Empty2/25/2011, 1:43 am

~STB appears on the X-Tron with the Aggression Title laying across his shoulder~
STB: "Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. That's all I'm hearing."
~STB pauses with a smirk on his face~
STB: "I have to admit that you are right Sluggo. We did forget about you. We forgot about you because you're irrelevant. You don't matter. And no one cares about you."
~STB pauses once again with a look of satisfaction showing on his face~
STB: "And to be honest no one cares about seeing two has been, washed up, never were, superstars in their on minds, facing off at Chaos 'N' Mayhem."
~STB looks as if he is thinking~
STB: "Let's face it, Sluggo, it's time to ask yourself. Do you want to stand up to the plate one more time. Or do you want to keep boring these fans by wrestling other over the hill wannabes."
STB: "The choice is yours. You and Jesse show up for our match tonight and survive and I might, I might give you a title shot at the next Aggression show."
~STB turns as if to walk away from the camera then stops and turns around~
STB: "Oh Yeah, and JD, I know you want a shot at this title but don't get any crazy ideas tonight because if you do, you will pay dearly. But if you do come out kick ass and take out these two punks you may just get the title shot instead of Sluggo."
~As a afterthought STB adds~
STB: "Jesse I know you still have a rematch coming, so anytime, anyplace that you think you're ready just sing out and I'll be there. In the meantime you better take your vitamins, say your prayers, and hope like hell you can muster up enough courage to step through those ropes. By the way if you ever stick your nose in one of SoF matches again, you won't have to worry about your rematch. The only thing you will worry about is if you will ever get out of that wheelchair again."
~STB turns and walks away laughing to himself as the screen fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

One more time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time...   One more time... Empty2/25/2011, 3:43 am

~The X-tron comes back on and Worthy appears behind STB and grabs the mic off him~
Worthy: "Well, well, well, if it isn't my old friend Pinky and I see nothings changed as your still dressed up like Graham Norton and your still talking out of your backside...in fact the only thing which has changed is your now getting a bunch of kids to do your dirty work...oh you disagree Pinky? Prove me wrong then!"
~The Crowd start chanting we're not worthy as Worthy and STB have a staredown~
Slugger: "Hello, I'm here as well you know and if anyone is going to slug it out with STB then it's me."
Worthy: "Good point Slugger, so I have an idea for you Pinky, how about you put up your sparkly belt against me or Slugger...no not that ghastly pink leather thing, I mean your championship Pinky."
~The Crowd cheer the idea~
STB: "No as that would be too easy as I could beat you both put together."
~The Crowd boo STB for refusing~
Worthy: "In that case why not make it a 2 on 1 handicap match and whichever one of us pins you, gets the belt?"
~The Crowd cheer the idea~
Worthy: "What do you think Pinky?"
~Just as STB is about to answer Slugger interrupts~
Slugger: "What about our rematch Worthy as we have unfinished business, so if anything make it a triple threat match."
~The Crowd cheer that idea~
STB: "I have a better idea, why don't you two have your rematch with each other and then the winner faces me at the next months PPV meaning I get the night off at Chaos 'N' Mayhem?"
~The Crowd were cheering until the night off part~
Worthy: "3 great ideas, so perhaps we should let Sentinel or the fans decide?"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

One more time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time...   One more time... Empty2/26/2011, 4:07 pm

~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play as The Sentinel makes his way out onto the stage with a mic in his hand~
The Sentinel: "Gentlemen, while all those ideas sound great, well besides STB having the night off, I have other plans."
The Sentinel: "You see, after this season, we will have our biggest show of the year. You might have heard of it. It's called Super Force!"
~The Crowd goes nuts at the sound of Super Force~
The Sentinel: "In fact, it will be Super Force III. And while all these matches sound great for Chaos 'N' Mayhem, here is how I see it. Worthy vs Slugger, headlining Super Force III!"
~The Crowd Cheers again~
The Sentinel: "So there goes that idea for Chaos 'N' Mayhem. Then there's the idea for a 2 on 1 Handicap match. Again a good idea, but that's already being done. And while a Triple Threat would be nice, I think my idea is better."
The Sentinel: "So at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, there will be an Ultimate Chaos Match for the Aggression Title. It will be Simply the Best vs "The Natural" Jesse Blue!"
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "And not to leave Worthy and Slugger out, you two will be Lumberjacks for Jesse Blue."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "So gentlemen, enjoy your match later tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

One more time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time...   One more time... Empty

Back to top Go down

One more time...
Page 1 of 1