X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Time Has Come (10/22)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty
PostSubject: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 5:41 am

~There are Ladders standing around the ring, there is a big box with thumbtacks and there are weapons laying next to the ring~

~Sukkeltje comes out with a mic in his hand~

Sukkeltje: "Axl I hope that you're ready cause the time has come! Yeah, there's no way back now!"

~The crowd cheers cause they know what match is next~

Sukkeltje: "Axl take a good look in the mirror before you come out cause you're face will never look the same after this night!"

~Axl comes out, and stands toe to toe with Sukkeltje~

~The two hold silence for a few seconds, and then Sukkeltje wants to shake hands~

~But Axl hits him in the face, Sukkeltje smiles and then he starts hammering on Axl. The two start to brawl, then the referee takes the two off each other and the match starts~

Last edited by Sukkeltje on 10/14/2008, 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 5:43 am

for some reason the video doesn't work, does some how to change that? And Sentinel can you edit the match in a way that Axl wins cause i want to make an rp for after the match to and i must lose the match for that rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 6:07 am

Sukkeltje wrote:
for some reason the video doesn't work, does some how to change that? And Sentinel can you edit the match in a way that Axl wins cause i want to make an rp for after the match to and i must lose the match for that rp.

its ok suckskeltje with or without that video still its a good RP Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 6:39 am

oke, but i spend some hours on making that entrance video so it sucks when he doesn't works
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 6:44 am

When you want to link to it, DO NOT copy the URL that's at the top of the browser page... copy the URL that's in the box on the right side of the screen for your video. They're 2 different locations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 6:52 am

DieHard wrote:
When you want to link to it, DO NOT copy the URL that's at the top of the browser page... copy the URL that's in the box on the right side of the screen for your video. They're 2 different locations.

hmmm it doesn't work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 11:08 am

i think theres something wrong with our feds forum, i tried to paste some videos and it wont work ^_^ attention Admin ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/14/2008, 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/15/2008, 5:32 am

Not a problem, I'm here to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/15/2008, 8:54 am

this is a segment for later on the show:

~Sukkeltje comes out, there is still some blood on him from his match against Axl~

Sukkeltje to the crowd: "I am really disappointed in you guys cause you all did nothing to support me in that match. I destroyed my body in that match all for you. Just to entertain you, and what do I get back? You boo at me when I lose the match!"

~Crowd boos~

Sukkeltje: "Yeah you all don't like me like this huh? Well get used to it cause I probable am going to give you much more reasons to hate me."

~Crowd boos again~

Sukkeltje: "And I'm starting now!"

~Sukkeltje gets out of the ring, grabs a referee by the shirt and throws him in the ring~

~Then Sukkeltje wraps his arm around the referee's neck, puts his other arm at the referee's back and lifts him up. Then he slams the referee down like a sitdown powerbomb executing the Eliminator~

~The crowd cheers for the action~

Sukkeltje: "Ow now you all like me huh
? Well then this is your lucky day cause I ain't finished!"

~Now Sukkeltje gets out of the ring to get a trash can. And he lays the referee in the corner and puts the trash can in his hands~

Sukkeltje: "This one is new i call it The Dutch Suicide Dive.
I hope you enjoy it, hehe i sure will"

~Sukkeltje climbs the turnbuckle next to the one where the referee lays. Then he leaps towards the referee and dropkicks him trough the trash can~

Sukkeltje: "Well i thought it wasn't a very good referee anyway, hehe."

~Sukkeltje leaves the ring, officials run into the ring to check the referee. There are some boos and some people cheering in the crowd. Some fans like the new Sukkkeltje others hate it.~

Last edited by Sukkeltje on 10/15/2008, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/15/2008, 8:58 am

i did this because i'm not good at being face, when i came here i wanted to try it but now i know heel works better for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 4:14 am

Sukkeltje wrote:
i did this because i'm not good at being face, when i came here i wanted to try it but now i know heel works better for me

XFW King Of Heel welcome you, dont believe in the false messiah that keep on preaching the XFW empire has fell down... i will torment that "BLACKIE" things theres only two option for you, join me or i will destroy you, and the other groupie the yada yada daba doo sorority wrestler, if you joined her "Bloodlines" groupie i will definitely makes your blood come out in your veins, and i have big "expose" for the former VGM

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 4:51 am

King Of Heel wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

XFW King Of Heel welcome you, dont believe in the false messiah that keep on preaching the XFW empire has fell down... i will torment that "BLACKIE" things theres only two option for you, join me or i will destroy you, and the other groupie the yada yada daba doo sorority wrestler, if you joined her "Bloodlines" groupie i will definitely makes your blood come out in your veins, and i have big "expose" for the former VGM

So You are saying that i must join you or you will destroy me?
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 4:56 am

Sukkeltje wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

Godsblood stop freaking out the new guys.....sorry about him Sukkeltje his our local spammer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 5:07 am

yeah i already figured that out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 10:43 am

TheDominator wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

Godsblood stop freaking out the new guys.....sorry about him Sukkeltje his our local spammer Very Happy

^_^ oh crap you cut the suspense dom Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 10:44 am

Sukkeltje wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

its a matter of choice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 12:17 pm

And if i join you will there be great fortune? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 2:30 pm

Sukkeltje wrote:
And if i join you will there be great fortune? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ill give a box of peanuts lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/16/2008, 3:21 pm

i was thinking about a car or something like that ,but peanuts are oke lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/21/2008, 9:10 pm

I'm afraid I can't use your video, Sukkeltje.

1. Because theres a WWF/WWE Logo in the corner in almost every clip.
2. There maybe one or two active WWE Superstars in the clips.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty10/22/2008, 10:09 am

ow.... that kinda sucks... but rules are rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come (10/22)   The Time Has Come (10/22) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Has Come (10/22)
Page 1 of 1