X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/5 Never on Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

11/5 Never on Time Empty
PostSubject: 11/5 Never on Time   11/5 Never on Time Empty11/3/2008, 6:13 am

~The scene opens up in downtown Elmira. The echoing sounds of profanity can be heard as the camera turns around quickly and notices a woman wearing hip hugging black leather pants, a light blue leather halter top, closed toed black suede boots, and a cropped black leather jacket. An unknown worker with a microphone walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder...~

Jada: " (turns and slaps the unknown person) Don't ever touch me!"

Unknown Worker: " (rubbing his cheek) I'm sorry! My name is..."

Jada: " (flips her hair) Did I ask for your name? Who sent you? The Sentinel? Are you checking up on me?"

Unknown Worker: "Wha? No! I was just out here to ask you a few questions."

Jada: "Can't you see I am busy? (she tries to flag down a cab, and is unsuccessful) Now you are just distracting me."

Unknown Worker: "Well, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you are in fact on the card to wrestle at the First Arena."

Jada: " (stops trying to flag down cabs) What?!"

Unknown Worker: "By the way my name is Ryan, and that is why I am here."

Jada: "Well don't just stand there like an idiot, speak! Who do I fight (looks at her cellphone for the time) Oh, say, nowish as the show has already started."

Ryan: "Well you have to fight Sisky tonight."

Jada: Sisky? As in world heavyweight title holder Sisky? (an evil smile crosses her face)"

Ryan: "Well, it's an exhibition bout."

Jada: "Well that sucks. I guess establishment is too scared that I might be able to hold the title."

Ryan: "Might I remind you that we are an Equal Opportunity Employer...."

Jada: "Save that Stuff for someone who cares. I'll wrestle Sisky tonight just to prove to everyone that I have had what it took all along to win the World Heavyweight title. It's just that sorry excuse for a human being Jade was too soft and couldn't bring herself to be vicious and violent enough to get the job done. I mean, hello!! She gave her title away. Who gives a title away?"

Ryan: "I do believe...."

Jada: "If I want your opinion, I'll make you scream it for me,
(she pats his cheek) you got that?"

Ryan: "I knew I shouldn't have taken this job."

Jada: "Then why did you?"

Ryan: "Well, I thought I'd be interviewing Jade."

Jada: "You want that weak willed individual?"

Ryan: "Well it would be nice..."

Jada: "But guess what? That won't happen! That will....(she starts to have a glazed look) What? (she looks down) What am I wearing?"

Ryan: "Jada?"

Jade: "Who?"

Ryan: "Aren't you Jada?"

Jade: "No silly, I'm Jade. I just had the oddest dream."

Ryan: "Um, (he looks over at the camera with a bewildered look) It was no dream, you honestly don't remember what just happened?"

Jade: "Well, it felt like I was in this dream, a little to real of a dream, but it was me, without boarders, without applying rules to anything I did, I could do what I wanted without fear of consequence."

Ryan: "I hate to break it to you, but that was no dream."

Jade: "Whatever, who put you up for this joke? Anyways, I need to get back to my office."

Ryan: "You aren't kidding are you? You got fired last week at the start of the show!"

Jade: "I what?"

Ryan: "Yeah you..."

Jade: "Ohhh!!! ( she grabs her head) It's such...a throbbing headache..the pain is....(she slowly breathes in the air) so satisfying."

Ryan: "Jade what..."

Jada: "What the hell? Do I LOOK like her?"

Ryan: "Well, yes, you kind of do."

Jada: "Only on the outside, now what was this we were talking about? Oh yes, my match against the man who I had given a rematch for the title. Now you didn't think I didn't have a plan after giving him a rematch for the title did you?"

Ryan: "What? You set this up?"

Jada: "Dear boy, don't look so surprised, you didn't think I was doing it to be...nice did you? I mean, yes, it was a great match for all of the fans to enjoy, but let's face it, I did what needed to be done in order to get myself into the title picture. I do quite miss the feeling of gold around this (points to her waist) waist. Now don't get me wrong, I do want to still destroy Jack Power, that's a give me, but what's wrong doing it in style?"

Ryan: "Well, after the altercation earlier between Black Worthy and Jack Power, I am not so sure you will be able to do that."

Jada: "What!? Black Worthy has decided to stick his nose into my business with Jack Power? Does he have a death wish? I know he's probably rounding up all the little forgotten nobodies around the company for this big glorious comeback, but guess what? Much like Dark Ryder's title reign, it will be short lived."

Ryan: "That's a little harsh don't you think?"

Jada: "Telling the truth is harsh? You have a lot to learn then, after I am through with Sisky, Black Worthy better watch himself, as I am very unkind when it comes to people stealing my kill. Jack Power belongs to me, and guess what? I don't take stuff like that lightly."

Ryan: " (waves down a cab) Well, you better get to the arena."

Jada: "Stupid, (she points across the street to the First Arena and a lit up sign that has 'Sold Out' on it) you really are new aren't you? (she laughs) I swear, the requirements to do this type of work are deteriorating slowly but surely."

~She shakes her head and continues to laugh as she crosses the street to enter the arena...~
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

11/5 Never on Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/5 Never on Time   11/5 Never on Time Empty11/3/2008, 3:10 pm

Nice RP, Jade, but the dark purple text against the new dark grey skin is making my eyes bug out. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

11/5 Never on Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/5 Never on Time   11/5 Never on Time Empty11/3/2008, 3:56 pm

lol, i've noticed that, but I colored it for the show as it's on a white background Sad I was going to use a skyblue color, but then I got lazy as I didn't want to put in the custom color number in Razz
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

11/5 Never on Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/5 Never on Time   11/5 Never on Time Empty11/3/2008, 6:46 pm

It will work, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

11/5 Never on Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/5 Never on Time   11/5 Never on Time Empty

Back to top Go down

11/5 Never on Time
Page 1 of 1