X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/7 Can she ever be on time?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

6/7 Can she ever be on time? Empty
PostSubject: 6/7 Can she ever be on time?   6/7 Can she ever be on time? Empty6/4/2008, 7:51 pm

*The scene opens up in the XFW womens locker room inside the American Airlines Arena as Kristen is holding an official XFW camera. She tests out the zooming capabilities as Jade tests out the microphone she is holding*

Jade “Testing…testing…1…2…knockout!”

Teresa “ We hear you loud and clear chica”

Jade “Good. Markers?”

Kristen “:pulling out 3 permanent markers: Check!”

Jade “Awesome! Let’s rock the American Airlines Arena!!! And don’t forget to start recording Kristen.”

:All three girls stand up as Kristen turns on the camera holding the ‘Record’ button before they make their way out of the locker room and into the hallway:

Jade “:as they are walking down the hallway towards the entrance to the American Airlines Arena: Are my Pi Phi sisters ready?”

Teresa “You bet, I can’t believe we are in sunny Miami…hey!!! We should visit the chapter house at the University of Florida after we are done here.”

Kristen “That sounds like an awesome idea! But you better not say Gator here in Miami, you know this is Hurricane turf! We can show them this tape of Sorority Sister TV, hmm, SSTV!”

Jade “That’s totally awesome, SSTV! :she walks past the GM’s office as all 3 girls stop looking at the match list posted outside the door: Hey Tre :adjusting her top: Who do I have tonight?”

Teresa “:scanning the list: You have…GodSBlood tonight.”

Jade “Ooo, good to know!”

:They continue until they make their way into the entrance where the fans are starting to pile into the arena. As they make their way through the double doors from the hallway the fans in the entrance erupt into cheers. The three girls then make their way to a premade booth set up as they all pile into it as lines of fans start lining up:

Jade “Now, tell me Miami, who’s your favorite XFW Knockout!?!?!”

:The crowd starts to chant “Jade” as all 3 girls take out the permanent markers and starts signing mostly the 2006 FHM covers they have brought since she was advertised to do a signing session:

Jade “ Hey, you don’t have a magazine :she looks up at the fan who happens to be a female: Um, so what do you want me to sign?”

:The fan then squeezes her chest together as the other fans start going wild and chant “Sign her chest”. Jade shrugs and then signs on her right bosom as camera flashes can be seen from all angles before posing with the girl as more camera flashes go off:

Kristen “I can’t believe she just did that!”

Teresa “I can, hello, do I need to bring up Spring Break 2005?”

Kristen “Good point”

Jade “Hey, don’t be talking like you didn’t do anything that Spring Break either!”

:They continue signing various XFW newsletter magazines with her picture in it before an XFW staffer comes up behind Jade tapping her on her shoulder:

XFW Staffer “Hey, you know you are set to be on stage in like a minute right?”

Jade “:looks at the clock on her pink & purple I-phone: Oh my gosh! I didn’t know it was so late! Tre! K-dizzle! We gotta go now! We are on stage like now!”

:Jade blows a quick kiss to the crowd as all 3 girls start to panic as they look around:

Teresa “The double doors are locked from this side, oh my, Dante is going to be angry.”

Kristen “Through the arena then!”

:Jade and Teresa look at each other, shrug their shoulders and start to follow Kristen as she enlists the aid of the XFW security to help them through the fans entrance as she is recording their whole ordeal. They just reach inside the arena as Erica Durance is making her announcement:

Erica Durance “She hails from North Miami Beach, Florida, she is known as "Miss Pi Beta Phi", "The Sorority Girl" & "The Athletic Angel" Jade!!!!!”

"Barracuda" by Heart (live 1990 version) blairs over the sound system, as cheers can be heard through the whole arena

:No one comes out, as Erica looks around as one of the staffers mouths to her to “Try again”:

Erica “I said, She hails from North Miami Beach, Florida, she is known as "Miss Pi Beta Phi", "The Sorority Girl" & "The Athletic Angel" Jade!!!!!”

"Barracuda" by Heart (live 1990 version) blairs over the sound system, as cheers can be heard through the whole arena

Jade “:as they make their way through the fans helped by XFW Security, and over the microphone she had in her back pocket: Miami, Florida!! :The camera zooms all around the arena trying to find her before seeing all the Yellow jackets of the XFW Security team: Jade as returned to the Sunshine State, and it feels awesome to be here again!!!”

:The crowd erupts into cheers as Teresa gets helped over the barricade by the fans, followed by Kristen, and then Jade:

Jade “:sliding into the ring: Tonight, you will see the Sorority Girl in action as she takes on GodSBlood and tries to make him tap for her! :The crowd cheers again from her remark: And then anybody else who wants to get tapped out by the Sorority Girl can stroll down that rampway since I have noticed a lot of trash-talking going on with the boys in the back. I might not have the strength and power to take you on, but you forget one thing, we are in Florida! We are on my turf now! And the second segment on Sorority Sister TV will be Miss Pi Beta Phi taking out her opponent in this very ring!”

David Hood “Wow, she is very determined to win this match tonight.”

:She then slides out of the ring and gives her microphone to Teresa as she starts to warm up:

Matt Scott “:leaning over looking at Jade: Well…how..can’t…she…”

David “:snapping his fingers in front of Matt’s face: Back to Reality!”

Matt “Of course, um, what was I saying?”

David “All I heard was you drooling.”

Matt “Um, :mouthing out the words to himself: I was going to say how can’t she be focused, she’s in Miami!”

David “Sure you were.”

Back to top Go down

6/7 Can she ever be on time?
Page 1 of 1