X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Introduction of Jade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Introduction of Jade Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction of Jade   The Introduction of Jade Empty5/1/2008, 9:18 pm

Time: 1433
Weather: 87 degrees / C, sunny skies

-Start Transmission-
[The scene opens up in a Dojo close to the beach, the camera pans up and shows a generic Dojo sign before going inside]

:The sound of scuffles, and voices can be heard in the room:

Jade
"Dang Rhonda, you are getting better in your grappling techniques!"

Rhonda Rousey
"Just to beat you, you know that, this will be my year to win some gold here. And maybe, just maybe I will let you touch the medal."

Jade
:rolls her eyes:
"Whatever chica, you know I can still take you."

:Jade then takes down Rhonda before applying a Sankaku jime while Rhonda taps out:

Rhonda
:gasping for air:
"You still need to tell me how you got so good at that triangle hold! Anyways, have you thought about what that male chauvinist pig Quinn, Quaint or something like that said?"

Jade
"A little, it's kinda irritating that he said I practice the weakest of all martial arts, I mean I could have turned into Carnie Wilson before her lipo without Judo, but oh well. If he wants some of me, I will show him some of those weak Judo moves my Pi Beta Phi Sister! Although he is kinda creepy, I don't know if he knows, but he talks a lot of smack to me considering he really is just a Genghis Khan ripoff. I had to check the calendar Rhonda to see if it was Halloween!"

Rhonda
:still laughing:
"That's so not funny."

Jade
"So if the powers that be, our Vice GM Dante, and our GM Sentinel believe it would be a good match-up, so be it since I am still transitioning into the world of professional wrestling trying to make a name for myself. Nite nite all!"

:She ends the scene by kissing into the camera and turning off the power:
-End Transmission-
Back to top Go down

The Introduction of Jade
Page 1 of 1