X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jade actually trains?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jade actually trains?!? Empty
PostSubject: Jade actually trains?!?   Jade actually trains?!? Empty5/14/2008, 10:44 pm

Time: 2103
Weather: 74 degrees / F, clear skies, slight chance of rain

-Start Transmission-
[The scene opens up at the in downtown Half Moon Bay, CA. The streets are somewhat empty with a few passerby’s but not much else. An XFW female staffing intern is seen walking down the street talking to herself…]

XFW Intern Lauryn “ Okay Lauryn, this is your chance to show The Sentinel and Dante that you deserve to move up from delivering packages and stacking boxes to interviewing some of the wrestlers in the federation. Even if it’s starting in the back, this is your shot :she takes out a folded piece of paper and reads the address: And it’s right here”

:The camera moves up and shows a familiar weather-beaten sign with the word “Gym” simply written on it. Lauryn pushes the door open and makes her way through the corridor:

Lauryn “Hello? Is anybody here? :she hears no response before raising her voice: HELLO?!?”

Teresa “:popping out from a room: We are back in here!”

Lauryn “Okay! :she makes her way back towards the room and stops in the doorway: What…is…going on here?”

:The cameraman nudges Lauryn startling her, but moving her further in the room. The camera shows Jade fighting various people working on her submissions inside of an UFC style octagon cage. She’s wearing a basic sports bra and biking shorts with her hair in a ponytail.:

Kristen “You are slowing down Jade! Lock the buffalo sleeper hold! Now!”

:Jade can be seen locking in a very weak hold as her training partner easily escapes and tags out with another training partner who lifts Jade in a suplex motion before she shifts in the air redirecting her momentum to escape:

Kristen “Good job! Time!”

Jade “:she makes her way out of the cage and drinks some water thrown at her by Kristen: So Mick, how did I do?”

Teresa “:imitating Mickey Goldmill: To win you gotta eat lightnin’ and crap thundaaa!!”

Jade “:laughing: That’s a good thing right? Although I really don’t know much about my opponent. Apparently he is very quick in the ring and known for striking his opponents fast and often to win.”

Kristen “And that’s why we are working on your grappling skills.”

Jade “I know, I know. After that match with Quan, it made me realize that I was being a one dimensional fighter, I threw him and locked in some holds, but it wasn’t nothing violent like the holds you are teaching me Kris.”

Kristen “Yeah, see, you are the most balanced of the three of us. Tre is the stand up and kick you around fighter, I’m the one who likes to twist ligaments in directions they aren’t supposed to go, and you know how to go toe to toe, have enough ground locks to get by, and is the best with throws out of all of us.”

Jade “And combining it all, I should be a more balanced fighter overall. This is good, because I want to see if this Master Neto really is the hotshot that everybody says he is.”

Lauryn “:walking up: Hi, umm…it seems you are doing my job for me already”

Jade “:turning to face her: Oh, sorry :looks at her badge: Lauryn!”

Lauryn “Oh it’s definitely okay, girl talk you know, I can’t do this with any other wrestler! Speaking of which I almost had to interview Paul “The Playboy” Andrews, and that guy just scares me; I got Dante to switch me out thankfully.”

Jade “Oh, I know what you mean! Who knows what he might do if I saw him in the back, other than becoming a bulimic.”

:All three women give her a confused look, as Jade imitates sticking her finger down her throat, before they all start to laugh:

Jade “Back on point! You girls always distract me! Master Neto, if you are listening to this, you better hope you keep running around the ring and I don’t get ahold of you because if I do, I will make you scream in a lot of pain. I will be your chiropractor come Saturday in Los Angeles, have you ever touched your own head with your foot? You will don’t you worry about that and then after you are immobilized, I will show you how I can PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!”

[The scene starts to fade as Jade sticks out her tongue and throws up the RockStar symbol before static appears on the screen…]
-End Transmission-
Back to top Go down

Jade actually trains?!?
Page 1 of 1