X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forces trains?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Dark Forces trains? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forces trains?   Dark Forces trains? Empty8/28/2008, 12:56 am

In their private gym, Dark Union members spend their day off working out together. GP Pato and Sharkman are in the ring practicing new moves. Dark Ryder and Darth Clay stand near the bench press equipment getting ready to lift weights

Dark Ryder fills the bar with the weights that he wants and the lays down to start lifting. Darth Clay moves into position to spot him.

Darth Clay "Umm...yeah right. What are you doing? I thought we were going to work out, not do our maximum lifts now."

Dark Ryder " I am working out, now spot me."
Dark Ryder grabs the bar and does 10 lifts.

Dark Ryder gets up and Darth Clay lays down in his place. "Ok, if you can do it, so can I."

Darth Clay lifts the bar and brings it down. He lifts it back up and brings it down and....and....and..."Help". Dark Ryder quickly grabs the bar and helps lift it back to its rack.

Sharkman and GP Pato both start to laugh at this so Darth Clay challenges them to lift the weights.

Sharkman comes over and lifts the weights eight times before needing help.

GP Pato lifts the weights five times then laughs and says "Gee Darth.. this is easy. Man you must be weak."

Darth Clay's eyes begin to blaze with anger. He raises his right hand and points towards the weights. He flicks his wrist downward and the weights fall onto GP Pato's chest. Quickly Dark Ryder and Sharkman grab an end of the bar and all three stryggle to try and lift the weights from GP Pato's chest.

Darth Clay turns and walks away. "Never underestimate my powers."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forces trains?   Dark Forces trains? Empty8/28/2008, 7:31 am

ooh trouble in paradise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forces trains?   Dark Forces trains? Empty8/28/2008, 9:49 am

slugger wrote:
ooh trouble in paradise

paradise??? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forces trains?   Dark Forces trains? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forces trains?
Page 1 of 1