X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan Trains Before new Season of XFA plus Mystery Character!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan Trains Before new Season of XFA plus Mystery Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Quan Trains Before new Season of XFA plus Mystery Character!!   Quan Trains Before new Season of XFA plus Mystery Character!! Empty1/19/2009, 6:02 pm

~
*The camera shows the inside of a stadium somewhere in North America. Heavy snow lays on the ground and visibility is poor as snow continues to fall. In the middle of the field a character can be seen standing next to an old oil drum in which a fire has been made. The figure is obscured as he wears heavy furs and a rough cloak to fight of the cold. Next to him on a bench are an old wooden bucket and an hourglass with sand running through.
~
In the distance another figure can be seen similarly wrapped up against the cold. The man runs down the stadium stairs and near the end zone struggles to pick up a large tree trunk. Once he gets the weight on his shoulders he runs toward the centre of the field. Finally dropping the tree to the ground.
~
The first man opens his hood and can be seen to be Qui, Quan’s trainer. Qui picks up an hourglass from the ground and looks at it critically.*

~
Qui: “The same time again! This long break is making you soft!”
~
Quan removes his coats and can be seen to be breathing hard .As he drops the heavy coat steam rises from his body. Quan reaches down and uses a ladle to crack the ice on top of the bucket and takes a drink.

Quan: “The same time again is excellent. I proves my stamina is increasing.”

Qui: “We must still work harder. Everyone will want a piece of you while you are holding the title. I heard a rumour today that that speed freak D01 will get another shot on Saturday.”

*Quan nods his head and bends down to take another drink. As he straightens up ****THUD*** he is hit in the side of the face by a snow ball!! As he turns in disbelief ***ZONK*** another snowball connects with his forehead!!!

As Quan wipes the snow from this face a figure comes through the snowstorm his face obscured by the rim of his coat hood. The new arrival is laughing and speaks before lowering his hood.*

Mystery snowball thrower: “You should see your face Quan. It priceless”.

Quan: “I wish I could see your face, to know whose head I am about to smash in!”

The new figure lowers his hood but can only be seen from the back.

Quan: (With a sudden big smile) “Amazing.”

Mystery snowball thrower: ”Still want to knock my head off?”

Quan (Laughing): ”Maybe?”

Mystery snowball thrower: “Let’s not talk here. This unholy weather is making things shrink that should not be shrunk! I want to talk to you about a subject very dear to your heart Quan.”

[Will the mystery man be revealed? Will XFA feature any more snowball fights? Did Quan get frost bite anywhere important from training in the snow for so long? To find out, tune to XFA this Saturday!!!]

Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan Trains Before new Season of XFA plus Mystery Character!!
Page 1 of 1