X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan Rp for last XFA of the season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan Rp for last XFA of the season Empty
PostSubject: Quan Rp for last XFA of the season   Quan Rp for last XFA of the season Empty3/18/2009, 3:40 pm

Quan is seen sitting in the first class lounge of Incheon International Airport Korea. Qui struggles up to him with all of the bags.

Qui "Look what I found in duty free boss. Ruou ran!"

Quan: "Snake wine! Excellent Qui. Go back for 10 more bottles. At least this trip to the East will not have been a complete dead loss."

Qui: "Dont talk like that boss. Everyone will still be fearing you after you nearly took badjojos's head off with that baseball bat shot last week."

Qui mimes the motion of swinging a baseball bat.

Quan: "Not good enough to find a place on the roster for the big event this week...Now go and finish the shopping before our flight is called."

As Qui dissapers out of sight a woman comes and sits down next to Quan. She is wearing a formal business suit in an oriental style and carrys a small cloth bundle.

Woman: "Mr, Quan. I have a gift for you from a mutual friend."

Quan: "A freind? I ran out of those a long time ago in this world".

The woman opens the cloth bundle and hands Quan two traditional scrolls sealed with wax.

Woman :"These are yours with no obligation. The first contains a text of two Mongolian wrestling techniques. Our mutual friend says he knows what has been missing from your technique and offers this manuscript for you to study."

Quan: "A know it all eh. OK I will look at it. And the other one."

Woman: "That scroll contains power. A wise man once said that knowledge is power, and that scroll contains knowledge that will be very useful to you if you ever seek to be a force again in XFW. Knowledge of your enemies. Knowledge of who you can really trust. And knowledge of some very interesting weakness other wrestlers in the federation have."

Quan :"And any chance you will tell me who has my best interests at heart, to give me all this for nothing?"

Woman (smiling): "Of course not Quan. That would be too easy."

The woman gets up and walks away leaving Quan holding the scrolls. Qui returns to see the woman walking away.

Qui: "Anouther fan trying to get an autograph?".

Quan: "I dont't know Qui. But I think we have some reading to do..."
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan Rp for last XFA of the season
Page 1 of 1