X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty
PostSubject: Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season   Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty9/18/2009, 12:09 pm

~The arena is darkened and only a low rumble of the sound system can be heard. The sound of a gong chimes thought the arena~
~Two rows of torches spontaneously light leading from the entrance to the ring and as the gong sounds again Quan steps into a spotlight at the top of the entrance ramp. He jogs down to the ring with the spotlight following him and dives through the ropes and rolls to a stop in the ring. While the crowd cheers he rhythmically moves through some wrestling/kung fu stances~
~As the crowd quietens down a microphone is passed to Quan~
~
Quan: “Honorable X-Force Entertainment fans. I come to you with good news. As of today my contract has been transferred from Aggression….to XFW.”
~
~A big cheer from the crowd~
~
Quan: “Aggression brought me so many victories, so many titles, and so many enemies. But now a fresh pasture awaits Quan. A new battle field. Why Master Sentinel has brought me to his roster is still a mystery to me. But a welcome conundrum. Opponents new and old, new battles, new trials and no doubt…new enemies.”
~
~Another big cheer from the crowd~
~
Quan: “In my country we have a saying ‘A rock left in the river, becomes soft and small. But iron stuck against a rock becomes sharp and strong’. I have tested myself against the best of this company for many seasons. I bring a promise to all you fans to show no mercy to my opponents on this roster. Remember, when the Mongolian is involved…”
~
Crowd: “It’s WAR”
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season   Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty9/18/2009, 1:13 pm

Good to see an RP from you again!

You remember that old comicbook / pulp fiction / movie called Remo? Your RPs remind me of his master, this old korean guy. If you wonder: Yes, that's a really good thing!

Smile
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season   Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty9/18/2009, 1:32 pm

You mean The Honorable Chiun, Master of Sinanju.

I only vauguely remeber him. Had to google Remo to remember his name.

My first model for Quan was from an old disney film called 'one of our dinosaurs is missing'

The baddie was Peter Ustinov as a Chinese secret agent:
Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season DinopuFW300
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season   Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty9/18/2009, 4:21 pm

Peter Ustinov?!? Excellent! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season   Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't faint - yes - Its an RP from Quan - For XFW opening show of the new season
Page 1 of 1