X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty
PostSubject: Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30   Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty9/13/2009, 11:22 am

Haven't heard back from JD on this one, and he seems to have fallen inactive for a while, so I'm not sure what's up. But he can contact me if he wants any edits done.
----------------------------------------------------------------
~The arena goes dark. After a few seconds, "Suck My Kiss" begins to play over the PA system. The Natural Born Thrillers step through the curtain to applause. JD Allgood drops to one knee a couple of feet beside Playboy and points both index fingers to Playboy’s waist. Playboy drops his robe and strikes his pose... the XFE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. JD and Playboy proceed down the ramp and into the ring. Both signal for microphones and get them from ringside. Playboy begins to try and say something~
JD (interrupting): "Wait a minute, dude...Don’t start yet. You see....this is a special day. Today...we celebrate the arrival of the XFE World Heavyweight Championship to the Natural Born Thrillers team."
~Most of the crowd applaud, while the remainder boo. Playboy begins to try to speak again, but JD interrupts~
JD: "Dude...that match with you, DANTE, and Malkyto was magical...was brutal...and with heroic effort, you beat their asses like they were nothing!"

~Playboy looks up to the corner of the arena basking in the words that JD says~
JD: "For this special day, I have a gift for you."
~Playboy looks at JD with a surprised look on his face~
Playboy: "What... no way!!"
JD: "Yes way!!"
~JD motions to the ceiling and a package begins to descend from the rafters. It is tall, thin, wrapped in red wrapping and a bow in the middle. It reaches the ring where a stand awaits for it. JD removes the cable which returns to the rafters. Playboy walks around the package inspecting it~
Playboy: "W...W....what is it, dude?"
JD: "Well, what are you waiting for....open it!!"
~Playboy approaches the front and rips away the bow and the wrapping. Playboy then steps away to admire...a mirror~
JD: "What do you think, man! I got it custom made! The frame is imported agarwood."
~JD moves right beside Playboy and looks into the mirror with him~
JD: "And it’s got a sensor that automatically detects where YOU are!"
Playboy: "What?? No way..."
~Playboy moves a couple of steps away from JD and the mirror turns with him. JD returns beside Playboy and both continue to look at it~
Playboy: "How the (censored) did you do that?"
~Playboy moves away again and the mirror moves. JD returns beside Playboy~
JD: "Well, it’s...."
~Playboy moves again and the mirror turns with him again. JD returns beside Playboy again~
JD: "... it’s a..."
~Playboy moves again and the mirror turns with him again. JD returns beside Playboy~
JD: "WILL YOU STOP MOVING!!!"
Playboy: "Oh...okay...."
JD: "It’s an experimental technology not available yet, but my contacts came through and provided it to me in advance."
~JD puts his arm around Playboy’s shoulders~
JD: "So...what do you think?"
~Playboy stares at the mirror for a few seconds...then looks like he’s going to cry~
Playboy: *sniffles* "... I love it, dude!"
~JD smiles and raises his hand for a high five. However, instead of giving a high five, Playboy reaches around JD and gives him a hug. JD drops the microphone and holds his arms straight out to his side waiving them up and down as if Playboy is crushing him. Playboy finally lets go and JD takes a huge breath in and reaches down for his microphone~
JD: "Dude...never...never...do that again..."
Playboy: "S...sorry man."
JD (toward the crowd): "Now....a few words from our guest of honor tonight. I present to you...THE XFE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....THE PLAYBOY....PAUL...ANDREWS!!"
~The crowd applauds while Playboy climbs the turnbuckles and holds the championship in the air. Playboy comes back down and begins to address the crowd~
Playboy: "Ladies and gentlemen. It was about time....about time that I got a shot at the top title in XFE...about time that I get an opportunity to prove that I am the best there is here...about time that I get to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that WE are running things here and that..."
~Playboy reaches out to his side to put his arm around JD's shoulders only to find that JD is not there. Playboy turns around and sees that JD is posing to himself in the mirror. The crowd laughs~
Playboy: "What the hell, dude?"
JD: "Oops, sorry..."
~JD quickly returns beside Playboy~
Playboy: "Where was I...oh yes...about time that we prove that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that WE are running things here and that the Natural Born Thrillers are the leaders...and everyone else better get in line. From now on, The Playboy is going to do what he does best...winning matches...and tapping asses!"
~Both drop their microphones and parade around the ring as "Suck My Kiss" plays and confetti drops from the rafters. After a couple of minutes of posing, they begin to leave the ring. Upon reaching the floor, JD hops back into the ring to get the mirror and stand. He poses one more time in front of the mirror before picking it up and bringing it out the ring with him. He catches up to Playboy who has started slowly up the ramp slapping hands with fans. Playboy notices him holding the mirror, smiles and gives him a thumbs up. Playboy holds open the curtain for JD to bring the mirror through, then poses with the belt one more time and proceeds through the curtains himself~

Last edited by DieHard on 9/17/2009, 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30   Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty9/13/2009, 12:15 pm

Great stuff
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30   Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty9/13/2009, 1:25 pm

That was pretty awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30   Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty9/13/2009, 2:54 pm

Great stuff, as always.

Hope JD comes back...
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30   Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty9/21/2009, 10:24 am

Just a bump to make sure it doesn't get omitted by mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30   Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season opening RP for NBT - XFW 09/30
Page 1 of 1