X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Opening RP for XFA 04/06/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Show Opening RP for XFA 04/06/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Show Opening RP for XFA 04/06/2011   Show Opening RP for XFA 04/06/2011 Empty6/1/2011, 5:25 am

(If the show could just go straight to this with out the Stadium or Video been played, it would be great.... Cheers)

~The crowd are cheering as Jeremy Alsop is standing in the ring, dressed in the New "Kiwi Icon" shirt, Black Knee Length Shorts and Black Sneakers with OcW in red on the side. He has a mic and starts to talk~
Jeremy: "You know what? I've had enough. Tonight I have a number one contender's match to get another shot at the Aggression Championship but that's not good enough for me. I came out here tonight for one reason and one reason only and that is to address Simply The Best."
~The crowd boo at the mention off STB's name as Jeremy continues~
Jeremy: "From the moment I returned to X-Force Entertainment, you've been nothing but a Thorn in my Ass and at Guilty Conscience, I'm gonna make you pay."
~The boo's turn to cheers as Jeremy continues~
Jeremy: "If you think for one second that I'm gonna forget the sneak attacks, the cheap shots even your attempt to blind me....You've got another thing coming bucko! You see, I'm not usually a vengeful person, I have been known to have a good laugh at other's expenses, I have been known to have a good time and I've been known, OcW aside, to be a extremely fair person. But I don't think fighting you at the moment, would satisfy my hunger to destroy you. You see, I don't care about the result of the match tonight. When Slugger and myself go out there to fight for a shot at your title, these people will see a match like no other and at the end of the night, regardless who wins, they will become the new Aggression Champion at Guilty Conscience."
~Jeremy starts to pace back and forth~
Jeremy: "But should one of us fail, then I won't rest until that title is gone from the waist of you, STB. I don't care if it's Slugger, Jesse Blue, Cryl, Brandon Routh, Jack the Popcorn Guy, Little Johnny in the 17th Row, the Elimi-Nation winner even Chuck Norris himself..."
~The crowd erupt into cheers at the mention of Chuck Norris as Jeremy continues~
Jeremy: "...it just doesn't matter. You will lose the one thing that you desired the most and I'm not talking about your Pink Suits or Wrestling Gear but the XFE Aggression Championship."
~Jeremy Alsop walks right up to the camera and stares directly into it~
Jeremy: "STB. At Guilty Conscience, you will be known as a former XFE Aggression Champion and that I can guarantee because I am "The Kiwi Icon" and what I say..."
~Jeremy quickly holds up the mic~
Crowd: "GOES!!!!!!"
~"Dr. Special" by Brant Bjork blasts over the Arena, the crowd cheering as Jeremy stands in the middle of the ring, looking out to the crowd who cheer him and pumping them up some more as Brandon Routh and Reggie Miller start to talk~
Brandon: "An interesting way to open the up the show, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are live from the Conseco Field House in Indianapolis and we have one heck of a show for you tonight."
Reggie: "What are you talking about? Jeremy Alsop has ruined the show already by claiming STB will not be the XFE Aggression Champion after Guilty Conscience. I say Jeremy is full of crap."
Brandon: "If Jeremy says something, he usually means it. But enough talk, let's get into the action."
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Show Opening RP for XFA 04/06/2011
Page 1 of 1