X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born to fight... (for XFA show, near the start of the show if possible)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Born to fight... (for XFA show, near the start of the show if possible) Empty
PostSubject: Born to fight... (for XFA show, near the start of the show if possible)   Born to fight... (for XFA show, near the start of the show if possible) Empty6/1/2011, 2:27 am

~The camera begins to roll showing Jaime Ray Newman standing in the interview area awaiting her special guest~
Jaime: "Hello Indianapolis fans and welcome tonight I have a very special guest, he is said to be one of the most charismatic superstars of all time, he is an XFE original and in my thoughts the next number one contender to the aggression title. Yes my guest at this time is none other then Slugger!"
~Slugger walks into the interview area wearing his Face of Aggression top and army shorts, he shakes Jaime's hand and gives her a kiss on the cheek~
Slugger: "Thanks for the great intro Jaime, and thanks for having me here tonight."
Jaime: "It's my pleasure Slug, Okay Slug tonight you go one on one with maybe the most decorated superstars XFE has ever had and one of the longest reigning aggression champions of all time, and its for a number one contenders spot, my question for you is why would you request to face Jeremy for the number one contenders spot when worthy said he would give it to you, without a fight?"
~Slugger remains quiet, it seems like he is thinking of an answer~
Slugger: "Jaime that's a simple answer, and let me explain why, 3 years ago I came to this great company, a man straight from Australia, I had no idea what I was going to do, all I knew is that I wanted to fight and become the best, and guess what that's exactly what I did. I came down to this ring every single week and fought my heart out! I stole the show every single night. So Jaime your question was why I choose to fight for the chance at the title? Well its simple that's what I do best! I fight, and tonight I will give Jeremy the fight of his life!"
Jaime: "Do you think you can really win?"
Slugger: "You gotta be kidding me Jaime!? Of course I do, I'm Slugger, I'm the face of XFA, and I'm the soon to be number one contender for STB's title."
~Slugger grabs the camera and stares down the lens~
Slugger: "Jeremy you better be ready, because tonight I'm about to show you something that has never been seen before, something that every single person has been waiting to see and that's me kicking your ass and becoming the number one contender! Oh and STB you better be watching as well cause in 2 weeks your fate will be the same."
~Slugger lets go of the camera and leaves the interview area~
Jaime: "Well that was...interesting, back to you guys at ringside."
~The camera fades to black ending the scene~
Back to top Go down

Born to fight... (for XFA show, near the start of the show if possible)
Page 1 of 1