X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all alone (to be used near the start of the show for xfa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

all alone (to be used near the start of the show for xfa) Empty
PostSubject: all alone (to be used near the start of the show for xfa)   all alone (to be used near the start of the show for xfa) Empty1/22/2010, 4:27 am

~Arthur is walking down the hallway when he notices Plin, Sisky, Jay and Morbid all talking but he is not noticed by them~
Jay: "Plin we helped you defeat slugger once and for all at chaos and mayhem and now as you promised we want our reward."
Plin: "What! you think your jobs are done? Not by a long shot as long as slugger is strong enough to fight I will still attack him, I will be
the thorn in his side. I will be the one to end his career. Unlike many
who have tried before me I will finish the job."
Morbid: "Plin you can not, you gave your word that after chaos & mayhem things would end the feud would finish. if you continue, if decide to go after
slugger again I can not follow you. I may not be the nicest guy around
but when I say something I follow though."
Plin: "Morbid you think you leaving me is anything major you are just a little pawn I can do this without you. LEAVE!"
~Morbid exits the room. He notices Arthur listening in on the conversation but he ignores him and keeps walking down the hallway~
Plin: "So will you guys follow me on the path to destroying slugger or will you follow morbid and make the wrong decision?"
~Sisky and Jay look at each other than turn back to Plin~
Jay: "Plin you taught me a lot. You gave me the techniqures to aqquire my
first title in xfe but I am a man of honor and what your doing is disrespectful so I will not follow you."
~Jay turns around and leaves the room carrying his young gunz title on his shoulder~
Plin: "So this leaves just you and me Sisky we have been though a lot in this business and I've always liked your style so sisky please help."
Sisky: "You know I hate slugger me and him have had countless in counters but Plin my friend I beg you. dont follow this path, I've been down it
before it will end bad and not for slugger but you. See many have tried
from Sith lords to Justin and even me but slugger keeps coming back
stronger then before. See Slugger may be beaten in battles but he
always wins the wars he learns from losses and becomes stronger and if
you continue with this endeavor you will lean this the hard way."
~Plin turns away from Sisky and just stands silent for a very seconds thinking~
Plin: "Sisky you are wrong. I will not fail sluggers career will be finished
his time in xfe is up and if you will not join then.."
~Plin turns and tries to hit Sisky but Sisky ducks avoiding the hook punch~
Sisky: "Plin my old friend you are alone now. for your sake I hope you don't do it but I know you will. so good luck buddy."
~Sisky leaves the room he too notices Arthur but does not do anything. Arthur then runs of down the hall he then enters the txf locker room as the
segment ends~
thoughts and opions welcomled Smile
Back to top Go down

all alone (to be used near the start of the show for xfa)
Page 1 of 1