X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty
PostSubject: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/22/2011, 9:10 am

~A video begins to play, it starts with a message saying 'filmed earlier in the week', the video then quickly cuts to Seraphim who is standing outside Wednesday's arena she is wearing a Black dress which looks like the one she received last week from the young boy, As she begins to walk away a black limo pulls out, Seraphim turns around and tries to see thru the car. Slowly the door opens and Slugger steps out wearing a white tuxedo and his Aggression title belt which is around his waist~
Seraphim: "It was you?!"
~Slugger gets a disappointed look on his face~
Slugger: "You where hoping for someone else? Who that bloody Jay Thorn kid? or Jesse?"
~Seraphim cuts slugger off~
Slugger: "No Slugger, I actually was hoping it was you. So don't get your panties in a twist."
~Slugger's expression changes to a happy one now as the two stare at each other~
Slugger: "Well how about we get out of here I have a place booked."
~The two hope in the limo, as the limo drives away a man can be seen watching it and entering a taxi~
~The video know shows the limo arriving at a locally Meccas, the two step out and start to walk towards the doors~
Slugger: "Before you ask, yes we are having our date at meccas, thought it would be good for a change then the normal date scene."
~Seraphim is now laughing~
Seraphim: "Thank god I hate those fancy restaurants and all those rich *beeps* with all their fanciness!"
Slugger: "Me too."
~The two walk though the doors and two the counter, the camera then quickly turns to show the taxi arriving and a man stepping out but he is just out of view for the camera. the view then cuts back to Slugger and Seraphim showing them ordering their food, they take there food and then sit down, a bunch of kids walk up to them and get Slugger and Seraphim and get there autographs~
Slugger: "I really love the fans."
Seraphim: "I couldn't really care, Slug."
~Slugger gets a dazed look on his face like he is in love~
Slugger: "And that's what I like about you babe, you just don't give a *beep*."
~Seraphim laughs again but then stops and quickly gets up and walk away before Slugger can even ask what Seraphim is doing a man comes behind slugger and quickly lifts him up and slams him against the near by wall~
Cryl: "What are you doing with her?!"
~Slugger tries to push Cryl away with no luck~
Slugger: "Calm down Cryl, I really like your sister and I won't hurt her."
~Cryl seems to get even more angry~
Cryl: "You are now warned, Seraphim and you are no more, Tonight was the first and last night you two will talk...got it?"
Seraphim: "Cryl don't!"
~Cryl then throws slugger to the ground and leaves but as slugger gets to his feet cryl quickly runs at him and delivers a crylion~
Cryl: "You have been warned!"
~Cryl then leaves as Seraphim checks on slugger for a second before quickly running after Cryl...the scene then goes black~

Last edited by slugger on 7/22/2011, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/22/2011, 9:14 am

ok i didnt have time to check with cryl/seraphim is this was ok so cryl if you could approve it would be great!

change anything you want or add anything. also comments are always appricted.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/22/2011, 9:42 am

I think this might be a mistake....

Slugger: "No Slugger, I actually was hoping it was you, but im still in shook that it is you."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/22/2011, 9:54 am

yeah it is, im was in kind of a rush writing this roleplay and the other one,so not surprised if there are a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/22/2011, 1:07 pm

I will send you the Cryl part, I would like to add the "voices" Wink and maybe add some more to Seraphims part with the voice of her mom Smile

but all is great, nice work!
And of couse I approve Smile
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/22/2011, 9:37 pm

Ok send it or just add it here in comments and I can put them in Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/23/2011, 7:31 am

ok sent you my changes Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty7/23/2011, 11:12 am

just in case slugger dont make the deadline

~A video begins to play, it starts with a message saying 'filmed earlier in the week', the video then quickly cuts to Seraphim who is standing outside wednesday's arena she is wearing a Black dress which looks like the one she recived last week from the young boy, As she begins to walk away a black limo pulls out, Seraphim turns around and tries to see thru the car. Slowly the door opens and Slugger steps out wearing a white tuxedo and his Aggresion title belt which is around his waist.~

Seraphim: "It was you!?."

~Slugger gets a disappointed look on his face~

Slugger: "You where hoping for someone else?, who that bloody Jay thorn kid?, or Jesse?.."

~Seraphim cuts slugger off~

Slugger: "No Slugger, I actually was hoping it was you. So dont get your panties in a twist."

~Slugger's expression changes to a happy one now as the two stare at each other~

Slugger: "Well how about we get out of here I have a place booked."

~The two hope in the limo, as the limo drives away a man can be seen watching it and entering a taxi~

~The video know shows the limo arriving at a locally Maccas, the two step out and start to walk towards the doors~

Slugger: "Before you ask, yes we are having our date at maccas, thought it would be good for a change then the normal date scene."

~Seraphim is now laughing~

Seraphim: "Thank god i hate those fancy resturant and all those rich *beeps* with all thier fancyness!."

Slugger: "Me too."

~The two walk though the doors and two the counter, the camera then quickly turns to show the taxi arriving and a man steping out but he is just out of view for the camera. the view then cuts back to Slugger and Seraphim showing them ordering their food, they take there food and then sit down, a bunch of kids walk up to them and get Slugger and Seraphim and get there autographs.~

Slugger: "I really love the fans."

Seraphim: "I couldn't really care less Slug."

~Slugger gets a dazed look on his face like he is in love~

Slugger: "And that what i like about you babe, you just dont give a *beep*."

~Seraphim laughs again and points toward the laidies room and quickly gets up and walks away before Slugger can even ask what Seraphim is doing~

~a hodded figure comes behind slugger and quickly lifts him up and slams him against the near by wall~

Cryl: "What are you doing with her!."

~Slugger tries to push Cryl away with no luck~

Voice: "Cryl break his neck!!

Slugger: "Calm down Cryl, I really like your sister and i won't hurt her."

Girl: "Thats so sweet Cryl... let them be.. I would love to see little sluggers and winged princesses running around!"

~Cryl seems to get even more angry~

Cryl: "You are now warned, Seraphim and you are no more!, Tonight was the first and last night you two will talk... do you understand me!!"

~rushing to sluggers aid Seraphim runs out of the laidies room~

Mother: "SERAPHIM STOP HIM!!!"

Seraphim: "Cryl dont!."

~Cryl then throws slugger to the ground tuns to Seraphim with eyes burning as fire and goes towards the door leaving, but as Seraphim helps slugger get to his feet Cryl quickly runs at him~

Cryl lifts slugger up in a fireman's carry across his shoulders as his eyes fill with the Blood Rage he throws sluggers legs out in front of him
to spin them out while he simultaneously falls backwards, driving the opponent's head into the Maccas floor executing a devastating Crylion

Slugger has a cut

Cryl: "You have been warned!."

~Cryl then leaves as Seraphim checks on slugger for a second before quickly running after Cryl.. the scene then goes black~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)   What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's That?! A Date? (near the very start of show please)
Page 1 of 1