X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you! (early on in the show, near the opening)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Thank you! (early on in the show, near the opening) Empty
PostSubject: Thank you! (early on in the show, near the opening)   Thank you! (early on in the show, near the opening) Empty4/30/2012, 3:45 am

~The scene begins with Slugger standing in the middle of the ring, his got his wrestling gear on and his trademark 'Face of Aggression' top on as well. 'This means war' by nickleback is playing in the back but as soon as slugger begins to speak the music stops~
Slugger: "This is it, The last Aggression show of all time!."
~A wave of boo's fill out the packed arena~
Slugger: "It's been one hell of a ride!, with seen it all, Gm's come and go."
~A few Dante chants can be heard from the crowd, as well as worthy and John smith ones~
Slugger: "With seen legends born and champions crowned."
~Slugger takes a breath, as obvious sadness can be seen on his face~
Slugger: "With seen wrestlers come and go, some good and some that just should never had been here."
~Slugger shakes his head~
Slugger: "We've even seen stables forced and broken here on Aggression, wait why the hell am i calling it Aggression! THIS IS XFA!."
~Slugger rips of his top, to reveal an old XFA top, as the crowd go nuts and start chanting XFA, XFA, XFA~
Slugger: "This show started out as XFA and damn it we gonna finish as XFA."
~The crowd continue to chant XFA~
Slugger: "This show has had everything! and I'm damn proud to have been here since day one, for four years I've been on XFA, and I wouldn't change that fact for anything."
~The crowd cheer for slugger as the XFA chants still continue~
Slugger: "But this four years of pure entertainment!, non stop and action and excitement could never have happened without you guys!, all this! Everything that has happened! and everything that is gonna happen tonight and this Friday at Super force is all because of you guys! and I thank you all."
~Slugger starts to clap, thanking the XFE fans, slugger continues to thank the crowd for a minute before dropping the mic and heading up the ramp as he reaches the top, he turns around and claps again thanking the crowd again.~
Back to top Go down

Thank you! (early on in the show, near the opening)
Page 1 of 1