X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show) Empty
PostSubject: All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show)   All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show) Empty4/1/2011, 8:13 pm

~"Inside the Fire" by Disturbed begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in boo's hearing the music. Gobeer walks out from the backstage area wearing a custom tailored Armani Suit. He has the Lord of Mayhem Crown on his head and the Scepter in his left hand. Around his waist is the XFE World Heavyweight Championship. He taunts the crowd from the ramp as Pyro showers down from the tron~
Matt Scott: "All Hail the Lord of Mayhem!!!"
~Gobeer makes his way down the ramp and as he is about to enter the ring he grabs a mic from the stairs as he enters the ring. He then hands the Crown and scepter to part of the ring crew. He takes the center of the ring and pulls the mic up to his mouth and waits for the crowd to quiet down~
Matt Scott: "Tell these fans to shut up so the Champ can talk."
~Gobeer looks around and laughs a bit before beginning to talk~
Gobeer: "Your 2011 Lord of Mayhem and Your XFE Heavyweight Champion thanks you for that nice ovation."
~The crowd continues to boo. Gobeer looks up at the Super Force III logo hanging from the rafters~
Gobeer: "And as your Lord and Champion, I will be defending MY Belt in the most glorious fashion as I defeat the former Champion."
~The crowd begins to chant for Argo as they anticipate the announcement~
Gobeer: "Yes your hero will be using his rematch in an attempt to win the XFE World Heavyweight Championship for the 2nd straight year against a seemingly Unbeatable Champion."
~The crowd boo's loudly once again at Gobeer's cockiness~
Gobeer: "The only difference is this year Argo will fail and I will leave Super Force the XFE Heavyweight Champion."
~Gobeer points the at the XFE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist~
Gobeer: "And I will not only retain my belt when Argo uses his rematch at but I will do to him what I did to Justin Alsop and that is retire him once and for all."
~Gobeer smirks as the crowd boo's~
Gobeer: "I have heard all the people saying Argo is going to destroy me and end me and all more trash talking and that they are looking forward to seeing Argo tear me limb from limb and then taking MY XFE World Heavyweight Championship, but that is not going to happen. I am the Best of the Best, I am the only man to ever be a Triple Crown Champion and the Lord of Mayhem and I am the XFE World Heavyweight Champion now and for as long as I decide I want to be."
~Gobeer looks at the crowd and laughs~
Gobeer: "Now I know Argo has not made any declarations about his rematch but everyone here knows what he is going to do and I just can't wait to Stop the Unstoppable."

(Argo over to You.)

Last edited by Gobeer on 4/1/2011, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show)   All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show) Empty4/1/2011, 8:58 pm

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena and the mood of the crowd changes quickly to a standing ovation. Argo comes out from the backstage area and looks around to the crowd. He is wearing blue jeans and an Argo the Unstoppable shirt. Argo motions to the crowd and then quickly makes his way to the ring~
Matt Scott: "Here goes Argo trying to steal Gobeer's thunder tonight."
David Hood: "Gobeer managed to cease an opportunity at Chaos 'N' Mayhem but next time Argo fights Gobeer, Bosero and Pat Booker won't have already had a match against Argo."
~Argo gets down to the ring and jumps from the floor to the ring and pyro fires out of the 4 corners of the ring. Gobeer stands in the ring seemingly unimpressed. Argo enters the ring and poses in all 4 corners seemingly keeping an eye on Gobeer at all times. In the 4th corner he gets a mic from a crew member. As he starts to walk to the middle of the ring Gobeer stares at him and Argo just smiles~
Argo: "Hi Gobeer. I don't think we have formally been introduced before. I am Argo the man that you defeated last season to make history."
~Gobeer gets a big cocky smile on his face~
Argo: "I have to say you pulled out a historic feat at Chaos 'N' Mayhem. You became the 2011 Lord of Mayhem, The XFE World Heavyweight Champion, and a Triple Crown Champion. It was an impressive night to say the least."
~Gobeer continues with the cocky smile. Argo gets a big grin on his face~
Argo: "You also showed the entire world that if it was not for your cronies in Destiny you would be nothing more than an afterthought in the wrestling world."
~The crowd erupts in cheers and Gobeer gets an angry look on his face. Gobeer takes the World Title off his waist and holds it towards Argo taunting him but Argo just continues to smile~
Argo: "Come on man think about it. I watched that video tribute you had and in it every single accomplishment came only because you had help from Destiny and The Sentinel."
~Gobeer looks at Argo with an intense look on his face~
Argo: "And that is why I will be reclaiming the XFE World Heavyweight Championship when I invoke my rematch clause..."
~Argo turns and looks at the Super Force III Logo and then looks back at Gobeer who says Yeah I already knew that~
Argo: "TONIGHT!!!!"
~The crowd erupts with cheers. Gobeer gets a shocked look on his face~
Argo: "And after I take back the XFE World Heavyweight Championship tonight the only thing you need to worry about with Super Force is if you will make it."
~The crowd begins to chant Argo's gonna kill You~
Argo: "See you later tonight Champ."
~Argo tosses the mic and turns to exit the ring. When he turns his back Gobeer drops his mic and charges towards Argo attempting to hit him the the XFE World Title but Argo realizes it at the last minute and sidesteps and tosses Gobeer out of the ring. Argo goes over and picks up the mic Gobeer dropped~
Argo: "Tonight Gobeer, bring your crown, your scepter, your Destiny but most importantly bring the XFE World Heavyweight Belt because tonight you will learn that Argo is..."
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"
~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena. Gobeer looks at Argo standing in the ring and grabs the scepter and crown from the crew member and backs away from the ring as Argo looks at him and motions for the belt and smiles~
David Hood: "Argo just made a huge statement at the expense of Gobeer and tonight we will be having a World Title Match this is an amazing way to start the Super Force III Season."
Matt Scott: "Tonight Gobeer will get rid of Argo and not even have to worry about him come Super Force III."
Back to top Go down

All Hail your Lord and Champ!!! (First XFW Early in show)
Page 1 of 1