X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Hail Your Lord!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

All Hail Your Lord! Empty
PostSubject: All Hail Your Lord!   All Hail Your Lord! Empty2/2/2012, 6:26 pm

~"I Hate Everything About You" begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in boo's even louder than normal as Gobeer makes his way out from the backstage area. He is wearing his custom tailored Armani suit and pants and has the Lord of Mayhem Crown on his head and the scepter in his hand~
Brandon Routh: "This man disgusts me. He not did he pull Charity in the way in order to beat Jeremy the assault after the match was completely uncalled for."
Reggie Miller: "What are you talking about? Jeremy tried to take out Gobeer and failed so Gobeer showed him how to take someone out."
~The clip shows on the end of the assault after the Lord of Mayhem finals~
Gobeer reaches the Top of the Ladder and sits down. He looks around, gets a cocky smile on his face and leaps off,
landing on the chair that has Jeremy Alsop's knee in it, sending it through the Half Set up Table executing a BONE CRACKING Knee Replacement Smash!!
~The clip ends and now Gobeer is standing in the ring soaking up the boo's mic in hand~
Gobeer: "Oh how I told you all what was going to happen!"
~Gobeer gets a cocky smirk on his face again as he looks at the camera~
Gobeer: "I told you all that I was going to be the first man to win the Lord of Mayhem Tournament 2 times and here I stand before you the 2012 Lord of Mayhem."
~Gobeer starts to laugh now as the crowd continues to boo~
Gobeer: "But that is not what is the most important thing that happened at Chaos 'N' Mayhem. You see what happened that night was the fulfillment of what I told everyone was going to happen and it was all at my hands!"
~Gobeer looks at the camera almost like he is talking directly to Jeremy~
Gobeer: "I caused your family to turn on you after paying Covenant to attack Marnette and put up with that annoying airhead niece of yours. Even though she did have a few redeeming qualities if you know what I mean..."
Reggie Miller: "Gobeer really is rubbing it in now."
~Gobeer gets an evil laugh now~
Gobeer: "Would you believe that bimbo told me she loved me. What an idiot! She was just a pawn in this game and it worked so well. Jeremy had lost his family and his anger cost him to lose the support of you ignorant fans!"
~Gobeer seems awfully satisfied with himself as he recalls everything he has done to Jeremy and his family over the last couple of seasons~
Gobeer: "You all played right into my hands and that only allowed me to setup the grand finale!"
~Gobeer gets the same evil smirk on his face he had before jumping off the ladder~
Gobeer: "Jeremy was the shell of a man that I promised and because of that I achieved 2 goals in 1 night!"
Brandon Routh: "This man is one sick SOB!"
~Gobeer looks at the Lord of Mayhem scepter and points it towards the crown on his head~
Gobeer: "First, I became the Lord of Mayhem again once again proving that I am the very best this company has to offer, but second and more importantly I ended the career of Jeremy Alsop once and for all."
Reggie Miller: "I am guessing after that attack we will never see Jeremy in XFE again after that attack after the match."
~Gobeer still has a smirk on his face almost unable to remove it now~
Gobeer: "I killed 2 birds with one stone and that only leaves 1 thing still to do. I am going to reclaim my XFE World Heavyweight Title...Sentinel your time is up. I hope you enjoyed it, but it won't last for much longer."
~Gobeer starts to laugh once again with an evil tone in his voice~
Gobeer: "And that is how it is going to happen because I am Gobeer, and WHAT I SAY GOES!!!"
~"I Hate Everything About You" begins to play once again as Gobeer drops the mic and taunts the crowd before heading backstage~
Brandon Routh: "As much as I hate him, I can't help but think Sentinels days as Champion might be numbered."
Reggie Miller: "Gobeer has his automatic rematch and the Lord of Mayhem match, there is no way Sentinel will hold that belt much longer."
Back to top Go down

All Hail Your Lord!
Page 1 of 1