X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forget Lord of Mayhem! RP for C&M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Forget Lord of Mayhem! RP for C&M Empty
PostSubject: Forget Lord of Mayhem! RP for C&M   Forget Lord of Mayhem! RP for C&M Empty2/1/2012, 9:48 am

~Jeremy Alsop is standing in front of a XFE logo, mixed reactions from the crowd are heard. The camera pans out to reveal Marc Ellis~
Marc: "I'm here with my former Boss, Jeremy Alsop and it's good to see you again Boss."
~Jeremy looks down at Marc who continues~
Marc: "Tonight, you are in with a Chance to win the Lord of Mayhem Tournament for 2012. What's your strategy going into this match?"
Jeremy: "Are you kidding me Marc? You're here conducting an Interview and all you are worried about is this stupid Lord of Mayhem Tournament? Sure people who have gone on to win this thing have gone onto Great things, or completely lost their mind. Me, I've already accomplished Great Things and now, thanks to Gobeer, I'm losing my mind."
~Marc tries to step back but Jeremy grabs his arm~
Jeremy: "You see Marc, for me, tonight isn't about Lord of Mayhem. No, no, no. It's about Gobeer. The man who intends to drive a wrench in between my family. Everyone knows what he is about yet, only a handful of people can actually see what he's doing."
Marc: "And what is that?"
~Jeremy looks at Marc, a little frustrated~
Jeremy: "Anyway, tonight, I'm going to end this one way or another for you Gobeer. I'm going to come to that ring, toss you from the right, toss you from the left, toss you over the ropes and back inside again. I'm going to pound you with my fists, beat you with my legs and Change the way people look at you forever when I plant by Boot right into your face, giving you a Face Changer..."
~The crowd cheer a little, sensing what is coming~
Jeremy: "Because I'm The Kiwi Icon and What I say Gobeer...GOES!"
~Jeremy pushes Marc out of the way and leaves the scene, bringing it to an end~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Forget Lord of Mayhem! RP for C&M
Page 1 of 1