X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation   Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation Empty1/27/2012, 7:44 pm

~"I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace begins to play in the arena. The crowd immediately erupts in a chorus of boo's and hatred knowing that Gobeer is about to make his way to the ring. After a few seconds Gobeer walks out from the backstage are wearing a custom tailored Armani Suit. He has his normal cocky smirk on his face as he walks down to the ring ignoring the fans the entire time~
Brandon Routh: "Why is this guy on XFA?"
Reggie Miller: "Who cares? This guy is a true winner in every sense of the word and is going to be the 2 time Lord of Mayhem after Chaos 'N' Mayhem!"
~Gobeer makes his way into the ring and stands in the middle with a mic in hand as the music stops playing. Gobeer waits for the crowd to calm down before he begins to talk~
Gobeer: "I could come out here and tell everyone that in just a few days I am going to win the Lord of Mayhem Crown for the 2nd straight year, but come on everyone here already knows that."
~Normally the crowd would cheer for Jeremy at this point, but with the events of this season they seem unsure of what to do~
Gobeer: "But, after Jeremy's actions on XFW as well as the rest of the season I came up with an idea. Which is when I talked to the Board of Directors. It was an idea they all loved."
~Gobeer looks at the camera with an extremely cocky look on his face~
Gobeer: "Jeremy has involved his family in his actions throughout the season constantly yelling and berating them as well as the physical assaults, and when you consider it is all about Mayhem I came up with a plan..."
~The crowd actually is listening intently for once waiting to see what would happen here~
Gobeer: "At Chaos 'N' Mayhem, in the Lord of Mayhem Finals, Gobeer will be taking on Jeremy Alsop."
~The crowd cheers a bit interested in the match itself~
Gobeer: "Stop cheering you idiots, you already knew that!"
~The crowd boos again loudly, which causes Gobeer to smirk again~
Gobeer: "But what you did not know is that The Special Referee for that match will be the precious, Charity Divine; and the Special Time Keeper will be lovely, Marnette Patterson."
~The crowd seems extremely confused and interested now~
Gobeer: "Jeremy you involved your family in our business and I believe they should be there when you once again prove that you can't beat me. You see at Chaos 'N' Mayhem I will be winning the Lord of Mayhem Tournament and their is nothing you can do about."
~Gobeer looks into the camera seemingly talking right to Jeremy now~
Gobeer: "Because I am Gobeer and What I Say Goes!"
~Gobeer drops the mic as "I Hate Everything About You" begins to play once again. He taunts the crowd a bit before heading to the backstage area~
Reggie Miller: "Gobeer just made the Lord of Mayhem match even more interesting that it already was. Not only is it Gobeer vs Jeremy now Charity and Marnette are involved."
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer has to have something bad planned."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation   Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation Empty1/28/2012, 11:25 am

I wont add anything on, mainly because I'm pretty much out of time to do anything right now. Work is killing me and I can't wait to start my new hours!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Lord of Mayhem Finals Stipulation
Page 1 of 1