X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Lord of Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of Mayhem   The Lord of Mayhem Empty1/22/2010, 2:04 pm

~The camera goes to the middle of the ring where we see Olivia Wilde standing holding a mic~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my privilege to bring to you the 2010 Lord of Mayhem, Argo."
~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in cheers. After a few seconds Argo walks out from backstage. As the fans see him the cheers get louder. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Hoodie and Jeans. He makes his way down to the ringside area giving fans high fives. Argo enters the ring and motions to the entire crowd from the top section of the arena all the way to the ringside area acknowledging that they are awesome. As he finishes Pyro fires out from around the arena. The fans are continuing to go nuts as Olivia hands the mic to Argo and then exits the ring. Argo is about to talk when the crowd calms down a little bit a fan can be heard screaming~
Fan: "I love you Argo!"
Argo: "Hey I love you too."
~Laughter can be heard from the crowd~
Argo: "This past Wednesday was a historic day in XFE. Champions were crowded. Titles Defended, wrestlers brought back from the dead, returning legends, and a company that with the love and support of all its fans that could not die!"
~The crowd starts and "XFE" chant. Argo smiles and then goes back to talking~
Argo: "Oh and we crowned a new Lord of Mayhem."
~The XFE chants quickly change to chants of "Argo...Argo...Argo"~
Argo: "Yes at Chaos N Mayhem I managed to get a hard fought victory over Diamond Troy Justice and become the 2010 Lord of Mayhem. Now this title is something that I am very proud of winning but I know that without the love and support of all these XFE fans here and around the globe that All of this would not have been possible. So to all of you fans out there I thank you from the bottom of my heart."
~The fans seem confused on what to cheer and then a chant of "You are Welcome" begins to start. It carries on for a few seconds Argo laughs a bit and then claps and points out to all the fans in the arena and then into the camera before going back to talking~
Argo: "Now I know the big question everyone wants to know at home is what super power did Argo receive."
~Laughs are heard from the crowd~
Argo: "Well it turns out the the last winner had all kinds of other stuff happen that caused his super powers to take place and well I don't get anything like that. It would seem all I get is a title match against any champion on any show whenever I want it."
~Cheers are heard from the crowd~
Argo: "All kidding aside this title match is what I have been striving to get for a few seasons now and it is an honor to have earned it. I think everyone knows that my sights are set on Major championships too so The World Heavyweight Champion or the Aggression Championship."
~The fans are cheering louder and louder. The camera goes to a fan in the crowd that has a sign that says 'Argo = Golden' and it has a picture of both major titles on it. The camera goes back to the ring and Argo~
Argo: "So Playboy and Tick, I want you to know that I have not decided yet what title I am going to go after but I will tell you that when I come for it I am bringing everything I have to the table, and all of these screaming, crazy and wild fans will have my back and when that Force is coming at you then and only then will you know that The Lord of Mayhem, Argo is Unstoppable!"
~Argo walks over to the corner and hands the mic back to Olivia Wilde as "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon plays in the Arena. Argo once again exits through the crowd shaking hands, giving out high fives, and taking pictures with the fans before finally heading backstage~
Brandon Routh: "Well the Lord of Mayhem seems very excited and who could blame him he has a title match sometime awaiting him."
Reggie Miller: "It should be interesting whichever champion he targets because getting a chance at a title and winning a title are two completely different things."
Brandon Routh: "You would know right Reggie."
Reggie Miller: "Man what is with all the cheap shots on me tonight."

Feedback always cool.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The Lord of Mayhem 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Lord of Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Mayhem   The Lord of Mayhem Empty1/22/2010, 4:19 pm

Poor reggie
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

The Lord of Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Mayhem   The Lord of Mayhem Empty1/22/2010, 4:21 pm

Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lord of Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Mayhem   The Lord of Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Mayhem
Page 1 of 1