X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06) Empty
PostSubject: Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06)   Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06) Empty1/4/2010, 4:46 pm

~The camera goes backstage to a water cooler and we see Argo chatting with some crew members. When the fans see Argo the erupt in cheers. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Hoodie as well as his wrestling tights and boots. After a few seconds with no sound the sound finally picks up the conversation just as Argo and the crew members shake hands~
Crew Members: "Yeah man we will see you later and good luck in your match tonight."
Argo: "Thanks you guys. Make sure we can catch up after the show."
Crew Members: "You know we will be there."
~Argo gets a good laugh as he stands there drinking a last bit of water. As he starts to walk away Jill Wagner walks into the picture mic in hand. Jill is still showing some signs of the injuries she suffered from last weeks attack~
Jill Wagner: "Argo can I get a quick word with you before your upcoming match in the Lord of Mayhem Tournament."
Argo: "Sure what's up?"
Jill Wagner: "Well tonight you are fighting Kangjagal in the second round. He is coming off a forfeit win in his last fight how do you see this fighting going down?"
~Argo looks as though he is thinking about it before answering. Jill looks anxious as if she is awaiting a response from him~
Argo: "I can tell you one thing unlike JD Allgood I will be coming out for my match with Kangjagal tonight and as far as this match goes tonight I am looking forward to once again putting my best foot forward and advancing in this tournament."
~Cheers are heard from the crowd as Argo finishes talking. Jill pulls the mic back preparing to ask another question~
Jill Wagner: "If you end up winning this tournament what are you planning to do with the rewards?"
&
Argo: "Honestly I don't even know what I win if I win this entire thing. All I know about it is that Jack Power won the last one and that guy can appear and disappear out of thin air and has all kinds of like super powers..."
~Argo tilts his head to the left with a look of deep thought~
Argo: "Man I hope I get super powers after I win this thing that would be cool."
~The fans begin laughing loudly as well as Jill Wagner who pulls herself together before talking again~
Jill Wagner: "Actually Argo, I do not believe the winner of this gets super powers I think Jack Power is just a very unique individual."
~Argo looks visibly saddened hearing he will not receive super powers if he wins~
Argo: "Man I was really hoping for some super powers oh well...Wait if I don't get super powers what do I get if I win this thing outside of being the Lord of Mayhem?"
Jill Wagner: "Argo the winner of the Lord of Mayhem Tournament gets a title match against any champion on any roster."
~Argo's sad expression turns into a large smile hearing that news~
Argo: "Well that sounds awesome!"
Jill Wagner: "Yeah you can fight for any title from the Young Gunz title to the Tag Titles to the Aggression or World Titles. It is your choice if you win."
Argo: "I guess that leaves me with no option but to win the entire thing then and finally get the title shot I want so much."
~Argo looks like a little kid at a candy store before he turns his attention to the camera with a serious look on his face now~
Argo: "Kangjagal tonight you step in the ring with me...No easy count out victory tonight just you and me in the middle of the ring. And see what is at stake is the finals of the Lord of Mayhem Tournament, and then a title match, and finally a chance to be known as the very best."
~The camera zooms in on Argo's face as he holds a very intense and focused look on his face~
Argo: "Tonight Kangjagal you had better be ready for the fight of your life because when you step in the ring with Argo and the 20,000 plus fans in attendance you will learn what your opponent last week already knows that Argo is Unstoppable."
~The crowd erupts in chants of "Argo...Argo...Argo...Argo" as Argo hands the mic back to Jill Wagner and walks out of the picture. Jill Wagner looks into the camera~
Jill Wagner: "There you have it folks looks like Argo is ready. Now back to the ringside area for more exciting XFW action."
~The image goes back to the ringside area~

Feedback always cool.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06)   Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06) Empty1/5/2010, 2:01 am

very nice lovin your roleplays argo
Back to top Go down

Argo talks Lord of Mayhem (1-06)
Page 1 of 1