X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord of Mayhem Face Off...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Lord of Mayhem Face Off... Empty
PostSubject: Lord of Mayhem Face Off...   Lord of Mayhem Face Off... Empty3/11/2011, 9:29 pm

(To take place right after the Lord of Mayhem match on XFA. Should be obvious but whenever I have (Winner) just change that to whomever wins the match.)
~As Quan is celebrating in the ring all of a sudden the crowd erupts in boo's as "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas blasts in the arena. Out from the back comes Gobeer with Amber Destiny, Big Fatty V and Big Cop right behind him. The members of Destiny are all wearing wrestling gear and Destiny Shirts. Quan looks out towards Destiny and prepares to fight but when they reach the bottom of the ramp Gobeer motions for Big Cop, Amber and Big Fatty V to stay put. Gobeer slides into the ring right after he grabs a mic from the steps. Gobeer walks right up to Quan. The two of them jaw jack at each other for a second before Gobeer flashes an evil smirk and takes a quick step back. Gobeer pulls the mic up to talk~
Gobeer: "Congrats Quan!"
~The crowd boo's assuming the sarcasm from Gobeer~
Gobeer: "No seriously, I am happy that you won. You see you are going to be the XFA representative in the Lord of Mayhem Finals and when I beat you not only will I become the Lord of Mayhem and have a Title Match that I can use whenever I want, but I will also have beaten the very best challenger that XFA can put in front of me."
~The boo's get louder as Quan looks at Gobeer seemingly unimpressed~
Gobeer: "You see at Chaos 'N' Mayhem I will become the 2011 Lord of Mayhem and their is nothing you can do about it!"
~Gobeer once again flashes the evil smirk and Quan motions to the corner goes over and grabs a mic keeping his eyes on Gobeer and Destiny the entire time~
Quan: "You can talk all you want but I prefer to fight."
~Quan takes a quick swing at Gobeer catching him off guard and knocking him down. When Quan hits Gobeer the members of Destiny all storm the ring and Quan quickly slides out of the ring avoiding the assault. Gobeer gets back up to his feet and looks at Quan as he is backing up the entrance ramp. Gobeer stares at Quan with an evil look only to have Quan smile back and gesture towards the crowd and prize for the Lord of Mayhem winner~
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer tried to get one step up here tonight but Quan beat him to the punch."
Reggie Miller: "Will it be the same at Chaos 'N' Mayhem or will Gobeer do what he has been telling people he would do all season and be crowned the 2011 Lord of Mayhem."
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Lord of Mayhem Face Off... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Mayhem Face Off...   Lord of Mayhem Face Off... Empty3/12/2011, 12:28 am

Who are you? Charlie Sheen??
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Mayhem Face Off...   Lord of Mayhem Face Off... Empty3/12/2011, 4:21 am

"The Natural" wrote:

I don't know if Gobeer bangs seventy gram rocks as thats not how he rolls, but I do believe Gobeer has tiger blood and hes a quick healer as he believes dying is for fools.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Mayhem Face Off...   Lord of Mayhem Face Off... Empty3/12/2011, 5:17 am

Worthy wrote:
"The Natural" wrote:

I don't know if Gobeer bangs seventy gram rocks as thats not how he rolls, but I do believe Gobeer has tiger blood and hes a quick healer as he believes dying is for fools.

He's definately not bi-polar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Mayhem Face Off...   Lord of Mayhem Face Off... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of Mayhem Face Off...
Page 1 of 1