X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Lord A-Leaping...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
One Lord A-Leaping... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

One Lord A-Leaping... Empty
PostSubject: One Lord A-Leaping...   One Lord A-Leaping... Empty1/1/2010, 5:04 am

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith plays. The fans cheer as "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out. He plays up to the fans, and enters the ring, slinging the XFE Tag Belt over his shoulder. He grabs a microphone, and begins to speak as the music fades~
Jesse Blue: "A new year, and "The Natural" Jesse Blue is flying in a blue dream... Out with the old, in with the new? Not for "The New Age Superman." It's hard to let go of the old, when it was so good. I mean... Tonten and I are still riding high from last year. We are the champions, my friends..." (The crowd cheers.)
Reggie Miller: "This guy makes me teeth grind. Every time he opens his mouth, I get a bad taste in my mouth."
Brandon Routh: "Maybe you're just jealous, because he has won championships, and you have never won a Super Bowl."
Reggie: "I've told you a million times! I played Basketball!"
Brandon: (snickering)
Jesse: "Upon my partner's insistence, he and I spent most of the off-season in Afghanistan, with the troops. (The crowd roars with approval.) I had always thought I would be able to handle something like that. To be honest... I had a pretty rough time. Every second, danger lurks. I had a hard time relaxing. Tonten had a much easier time. I have even more respect for the brave men and women who are over there. I made a lot of new friends, who I hope to see again soon..."
Brandon: "The XFE Tag Champs are true patriots, Reggie."
Reggie: "I wish they were more like patriot missiles and fly away."
Jesse: "We are looking for a team to challenge us. It seems as if all the tag teams here are afraid to step up." (The crowd cheers)
Jesse: "That's OK, though. It's not like I don't have another challenge on my table. The 'Lord of Mayhem' tourney is underway, and "The Metropolis Kid" is up next. Jon Lum is the man who stands in my way this week. He and I have gone 'round and 'round, before, and tonight... We'll do it again." (The crowd roars)
Reggie: (in a movie trailer voice) "Two idiots enter the ring... Only one will leave the winner..." (yawns)
Jesse: "Tonight, I take the first step towards winning the tournament. Jon Lum... I'm sorry... But, you are going down."
Back to top Go down

One Lord A-Leaping...
Page 1 of 1