X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Forget who the Champ is!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Don't Forget who the Champ is! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Forget who the Champ is!   Don't Forget who the Champ is! Empty3/6/2012, 8:42 pm

~"I Want It All/We Will Rock You" begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in cheers as Hawke makes his way out to the ring in his wrestling gear with a Fly Like The Hawke shirt and XFE Young Gunz Championship belt around his waist. Hawke has a huge smile on his face as he makes his way to the ring~
David Hood: "Looks like the Young Gunz Champion is still upbeat after suffering his first defeat of his XFE career last week."
Matt Scott: "You would think losing would make you upset, but Hawke seems okay with it."
~Hawke shakes hands with the fans around the ring before entering it and posing for the crowd. After a pumping up each part of the crowd Hawke grabs a mic and takes the center of the ring~
Hawke: "You know last week was an exciting week for me, but this week I am even more excited to be right here in Los Angeles, California!
~The crowd erupts at the cheap pop from Hawke who smiles having already expected the roar from the crowd~
Hawke: "Now this season has been an interesting one for me. We have added a entire new group of guys to the Young Gunz Division and while I have enjoyed squaring off with them it would see 2 of my biggest rivals are still right on my heels looking for another chance at the Young Gunz Title."
~Hawke pauses and looks like he is thinking back on the season~
Hawke: "Last season I beat Finger of Destruction and in do so I apparently caused him to go crazy and believe he is smarter and better than everyone in the wrestling business when we all know he has never really done anything around here."
~The crowd cheers at the direct shot at FoD~
Hawke: "Yeah he comes out here and tells us all history lessons about XFE, but come on any of the great fans of XFE already know all the things he is telling us and he has not even been entertaining while doing it!"
Crowd: "FOD SUCKS...FOD SUCKS...FOD SUCKS!!!"
~Hawke motions for the crowd to calm down a bit before he continues~
Hawke: "Now trust me I agree that the guy sucks as a person, but he is constantly improving his skills in the ring and I know he wants my title more than anything else. He wants to be the Young Gunz Champion!"
~Hawke looks at the belt on his shoulder and then smiles at the camera~
Hawke: "Which leads me to the other guy making noise around the Young Gunz division lately and that is Danny Young."
~A mixed reaction deserving of Danny's actions throughout his career are heard from the crowd and Hawke nods his head once again seemingly expecting this reaction~
Hawke: "Just when you think Danny is down and out he does something amazing and puts himself right back into the title picture like last week when he handed me my first defeat in XFE by pinning me right in the middle of the ring."
~The crowd boo's about Hawke losing, but Hawke just laughs~
Hawke: "Hey it's no big deal I am not from the Semenation and I know you can't win them all and sometimes people get the better of you no matter how much you might not want them to."
~Hawke looks into the camera and smiles as it zooms in on his face~
Hawke: "Everybody has to lose sometimes!"
~Hawke winks and the crowd bursts into laughter~
Hawke: "But enough politics, I just wanted to come out here tonight and remind everyone that no matter what new people are in this division or what previous champions and challengers might want you to believe..."
~Hawke's face turns serious for a moment which is both old and yet still very impactful~
Hawke: "I AM STILL THE YOUNG GUNZ CHAMPION!!"
~Hawke lifts the belt from his shoulder holding it high in the air~
Hawke "AND IF YOU WANT MY BELT I AM RIGHT HERE, SO COME AND GET IT!!!"
~Hawke drops the mic and his music hits once more. He postures to the crowd a few times before remaining in the ring~
Back to top Go down

Don't Forget who the Champ is!
Page 1 of 1