X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with a Champ (13-12-2008 show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with a Champ (13-12-2008 show) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with a Champ (13-12-2008 show)   Interview with a Champ (13-12-2008 show) Empty12/8/2008, 7:07 am

Jill Wagner : Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I'm proud to be interviewing one of the two Female Champions in X-Force Wrestling.

Krusher Kayls : Hi Jill, it's nice to meet you again.

Jill : So Krusher, how does it feel like to be a Champion?

Krusher : It feels good to wear the belt and it gives me added stature within the Federation. Oh and another thing Jill, call me Kayls please it sounds better.

Jill : Sure thing Champ. So Kayls, what do you mean by added stature?

Kayls : Well, it means that I can be taken seriously as wrestler and not just another doormat.

Jill : You've got to defend the title for a third time this weekend against How320, your feeling on the matchup.

Kayls : How is a canny wrestler and will provide yet another challenge to MY title, whether he has Pit's constitution remains to be seen.

Jill : If this defence is anywhere near as good as the last one we could be in for a thriller. Will you be ready?

Kayls : I'm always ready and I'll have my trusty chair nearby, should I need to mercifully end another match.

Jill : You seem to have developed a violent streak recently, any reasons for it?

Kayls : Yeah, I came to the conclusion a little while back that the only way ahead for me, was to up my game one way or another.

Jill : You're a talented wrestler without the violence, so why resort that direction?

Kayls : Submissions will only get you so far against people, you need the added showstopper element to really make it effective.

Jill : Ahh, I getcha. What are your feeling on Faith being added to the XFA Roster?

Kayls : Faith's a great talent in her own right and she'll get along without any problems, especially if her sister has anything to with it.

Jill : You don't feel threatened now that you're no longer the only female on the roster?

Kayls : I welcome the addition of Faith to the roster, the more women around the place the better, so that we can keep the men in their place.

Jill : I'm sure the men will see that answer from a completely different perspective.

Kayls : I'm sure they will and then they'll have to answer to the two of us.

Jill : Well, Kayls, before I finish the interview would you be willing to answer a question that has possibly been on the lips of most people?

Kayls *sighs* : I'll pre-empt the question and give you the answer directly. I love anything Elvish, so in a mad moment one day, I decided to have my ears lengthened so that I could look more like them, and yes I do regret at times having the operation but that's always counteracted by the fact that I'm unique.

Jill : Well, that was very kind of you Kayls to share that insight. I bet you've been asked the unasked question on many occasions.

Kayls : Yup and now that it's been broadcast to the general populous hopefully it'll stop now.

Jill : Well, thank you very much for being a great interviewee.

Kayls : Always a pleasure, we'll have to do it again sometime.

queen
Back to top Go down

Interview with a Champ (13-12-2008 show)
Page 1 of 1